Thread: New Tile Idea

New Tile Idea

I was wondering if you could come up with tiles that match the ground. Like a snow tile, grass tile, sand, etc....that way we can keep the theme, flow, design of our town.

Hi,

There are already such tiles, if you go to edit mode and choose landscapes. You have the option to choose between water, grass, sand, ground and snow:

Is this what you're referring to?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

There are already such tiles, if you go to edit mode and choose landscapes. You have the option to choose between water, grass, sand, ground and snow:

Is this what you're referring to?
    I wonder if the OP is referring to these since they said to "match the ground":

That way the little characters can be seen walking on them? If so...I know somewhere this idea had been requested a few different times. I just could not find the right wording to find those posts.

(psst dread...would you please make my picture a touch larger? ty )
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-04-2019 at 04:30 PM. Reason: ty dread!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Only the "landscape" type floor is without ppl, "road" and "pavement" can have them (road of course even worse: cars).
    Landscape is on dread's pic, pavement on Twilight's.

So you either mean adding ppl to the landscape floor (a definite No from me on that; am happy they are not everywhere!),
    or give us some pavement tiles in green and white and sand-y..? probably new ones?

Twilight, what you remember maybe is the wish for an additional "on top" option:

• Transparent Floor Option So That Townies Can Walk on Beaches & Other Areas

which is already on the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list. Maybe it would cover this wish, too?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Only the "landscape" type floor is without ppl, "road" and "pavement" can have them (road of course even worse: cars).
    Landscape is on dread's pic, pavement on Twilight's.

So you either mean adding ppl to the landscape floor (a definite No from me on that; am happy they are not everywhere!),
    or give us some pavement tiles in green and white and sand-y..? probably new ones?

Twilight, what you remember maybe is the wish for an additional "on top" option:

• Transparent Floor Option So That Townies Can Walk on Beaches & Other Areas

which is already on the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list. Maybe it would cover this wish, too?
    With the amount of renaming of Township items...it's hard to keep up...lol...
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton