Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Military air base

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Of course, you could have the fighter jets chase the UFO when it's delivering packages
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ...and then they all take off, fly around, and land again, after shooting down any helicopter that got in their way.
    ahem!

​lol - I take it you are rather / still *against* this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by vortxslm View Post
    Know what would be cool? An air base with cool fighter jets flying around...taking off and landing...be kinda cool!
    Been thinking about this idea since posted...

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Of course, you could have the fighter jets chase the UFO when it's delivering packages

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Not gonna lie, the when i first read this post, i was thinking - fighter jets = awesome! i wasn't thinking at war and anything war-related at all.
    As a decoration i would totally like it, just like the zeppelins are. Who wants to buy them and have them hang around their town, they can do that, and those who don't, don't have to get them.
    Agree...as a deco only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Fighter jets are amazingly small though, especially if you factor in a little artistic license. Based on the scale of the cars, a fighter wouldn't need to be much more than 2 or 3 times the size of the witches. They wouldn't need to be flying around all the time. They could put a scramble button on the base flight tower and then they all take off, fly around, and land again, after shooting down any helicopter that got in their way.
    Small scale jets zooming around...but within the deco....like the seagull with wrecked boat is what I was picturing.

Coming from a military family I have mixed feelings and see both sides to this coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Not cool....I don't want war, military or fighter jets in my peaceful Township. There are plenty of war games out there if that is what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Agree with Katville No signs of war, pls. My town doesn't want to be realistic, either. And I'm just waiting for the first complaints about having an airplane at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I agree I wouldn't want it. Besides to have them flying around, they would probably get it the way. And yes, complaints about space would be rife.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-04-2019 at 01:30 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Military does not suggest war. And I would not need to be any bigger than the current airport.