Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Military air base

Military air base

Know what would be cool? An air base with cool fighter jets flying around...taking off and landing...be kinda cool!

Not cool....I don't want war, military or fighter jets in my peaceful Township. There are plenty of war games out there if that is what you want.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Agree with Katville No signs of war, pls.
    My town doesn't want to be realistic, either.
    And I'm just waiting for the first complaints about having an airplane at all...

Not gonna lie, the when i first read this post, i was thinking - fighter jets = awesome! i wasn't thinking at war and anything war-related at all.
    As a decoration i would totally like it, just like the zeppelins are. Who wants to buy them and have them hang around their town, they can do that, and those who don't, don't have to get them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I don't want a military base either, mostly because it would need a ton of space to look right. I can't really see how they could do it in 2x2 cells without looking pretty dopey.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

A deco for choices would be a possibility, yes. But, lol, Mayfield is probably right.
    (and then they get complaints that the new deco needs so much space )

I agree I wouldn't want it.
    Besides to have them flying around, they would probably get it the way.
    And yes, complaints about space would be rife.

Of course, you could have the fighter jets chase the UFO when it's delivering packages

Fighter jets are amazingly small though, especially if you factor in a little artistic license. Based on the scale of the cars, a fighter wouldn't need to be much more than 2 or 3 times the size of the witches. They wouldn't need to be flying around all the time. They could put a scramble button on the base flight tower and then they all take off, fly around, and land again, after shooting down any helicopter that got in their way.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

If this idea were to happen then it had better be completely optional for those of us who do not want it. If you want to buy it and display it fine but I don't want it in my town. How about giving us out flags back.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017