Thread: Yacht club

Yacht club

Screenshot_2019-12-02-18-11-00-81_4bf8c1e972b9822ff9bed5b90948a05a.jpg Don't have any items to buy in Yacht club is except decorations which I don't like to purchase. I have 597/600 Tokens What is your suggestions on this??

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHunk View Post
    Screenshot_2019-12-02-18-11-00-81_4bf8c1e972b9822ff9bed5b90948a05a.jpg Don't have any items to buy in Yacht club is except decorations which I don't like to purchase. I have 597/600 Tokens What is your suggestions on this??
    Unfortunately you can't save or bank your tokens, you have to either use them or lose them . My suggestion would be to buy a decoration and if you really don't want it, store it, and then save it till a coin task appears in the regatta and sell it. You'll only get half the price you paid for it, but that's better than getting nothing.

JJay,

Are you sure the tokens don't carry forward? I had 3-400 from last regatta after I bought everything I wanted. Was able to use them at the start of the new one. Of course now I have nothing to buy.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Yes unspent tokens carry over to the next season Regatta. I always have carry over tokens ready to go, when a new Regatta begins. I don’t know where JJay got the bum information, but it is not correct.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Well, I suppose you are all correct, JJay is just slightly off. The limit for carry-over is 600 tokens so anything you get over that is "lost", so "use it or lose it".

There is a one-time warning when starting a task and the number of tokens awarded would take you over the 600. Unfortunately that warning is only once per season, not once per race but once in the 4 week season. Personally I think it would be better if it did it every time as, in the heat of battle, I often finish a task only to see the little floating message saying "no room for more tokens" (or whatever it says as it quickly flies by).

Fortunately the decoration storage box is quite large (infinite ) so load up on those unwanted decorations.

Sorry all. Yes, I was meaning that you had to use them, otherwise any that you earned over the limit would be lost, not that they didn't carry over to the next regatta. Reading back now I obviously didn't express that very well, so thanks people for clarifying it