Thread: Christmas decorations

Christmas decorations

Will you please add the decoration in early so we can start to buy them. Y'all do it for Halloween, so why not Christmas. Thank you.

There are a few decorations in your decorations tab that you can use.
    The only time for any season you can buy them is either with an offer, or when a regatta/event is on.

I agree.. Christmas decor goes up the day after thanksgiving for many

Please understand it's not a case of just adding things into the game at anytime.
    There is a lot of work and programming that needs to be done in a complex game like this.
    This is why we have monthly updates. The December update will include Christmas as it has always done.

Holiday update?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Please understand it's not a case of just adding things into the game at anytime.
    There is a lot of work and programming that needs to be done in a complex game like this.
    This is why we have monthly updates. The December update will include Christmas as it has always done.
    I agree, but how long do we have to wait? Well over a week into December and nothing...

Christmas Decorations request

Quote Originally Posted by Juniorbelle View Post
    I agree, but how long do we have to wait? Well over a week into December and nothing...
    I agree and I also am waiting for Christmas Decorations. Where are they and when are they arriving? The regatta is here and all they have is Winter stuff. That's not the same as Christmas Decorations. Its December 10th, 2019. We are a few days away from Christmas.

Have you got the update?
    I’m guessing you have as you say there are winter things.
    There are Christmas decorations available in the decorations tab

Christmas decorations

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrofl65 View Post
    I agree and I also am waiting for Christmas Decorations. Where are they and when are they arriving? The regatta is here and all they have is Winter stuff. That's not the same as Christmas Decorations. Its December 10th, 2019. We are a few days away from Christmas.
    I have received update. no Christmas decorations and no snow. What gives. This is a deal breaker for me. Please respond!

Once you have updated you need to reboot your game.
    If this doesn’t Work you will need to send an in game report.