Thread: Missing achievement credit -how about a change

Missing achievement credit -how about a change

I noticed on the upgradable decorations it doesn’t credit the money you spend on upgrading towards your achievement of spending money on decorations.. isn’t that spending money on a decoration!

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Christina Cerda View Post
    I noticed on the upgradable decorations it doesn’t credit the money you spend on upgrading towards your achievement of spending money on decorations.. isn’t that spending money on a decoration!
    Unfortunately, no. If you are spending tcash to upgrade...then your paying to finish something quickly. The achievement is for buying any of the many decorations and placing it in your town or storage...not for upgrades.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Christina Cerda View Post
    For the upgradable decorations, you are credited the amount of coins you spent to buy them in the first place. For example, for the biggest cake, the 3000 coins you spent to get it will count towards the achievement, but not the coins you spent for each of the separate layers.

Having said that, i do agree that it would make sense to count everything that you spent for building the decorations, there's a lot of work and resources needed to complete some of those!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

How does it work for the decorations like the cars and dinosaurs, where we first buy the base then spend huge piles of coins for the individual items to be displayed there. Do those coins count?
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    How does it work for the decorations like the cars and dinosaurs, where we first buy the base then spend huge piles of coins for the individual items to be displayed there. Do those coins count?
    Think it would be kinda the same as what dread mention with the cake layers:

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    For the upgradable decorations, you are credited the amount of coins you spent to buy them in the first place. For example, for the biggest cake, the 3000 coins you spent to get it will count towards the achievement, but not the coins you spent for each of the separate layers. ...
    So not the individual cars either as they apart of the overall "decoration".

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    ... Having said that, i do agree that it would make sense to count everything that you spent for building the decorations, there's a lot of work and resources needed to complete some of those!
    I agree...it does take a lot of time, effort and resources and we should get credit for those.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-02-2019 at 03:39 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton