Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop giving me bricks!!

Stop giving me bricks!!

I have so many unwanted bricks!

I spent Tcash to summon my trains one by one, they keep giving me more than 10 bricks in a row!!

I am curious that whether there is a smart-balance in the game? If i stock some bricks the game may think i need those bricks? so keep giving me that?

I stock the bricks just because i cannot spend them but i don't want to sell them!
    Can I turn this smart giving thing off?

any help?

The only advice I can give you is to only build one building at a time & to keep your materials close together. Sorry but you will have to sell any overstock, this is the only thing that works for us

Keeping materials close? do u mean i should sell some overstock materials? but that is a waste!

god, i want to tell the train what i want, not the train tells me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    Keeping materials close? do u mean i should sell some overstock materials? ...
    yes. as specialj said, it has worked for many.
    Also might be helpful to read the Best Tips for new players-thread in the New to Township?-section.

I'll take your bricks!

If only I could...

While it kinda works...it is the best way we players have to encourage the supplies we need. Sell your bricks to just 1 or 2 under what your building needs.

For example:

Building needs: 25 bricks, 25 slabs, 25 glass

You have: 50 bricks, 22 slabs, 20 glass

Sell the bricks down to 23 or 24 and keep doing so until you are like within one or two left to get on each of your materials. Then send trains to finish out getting the rest.

Confused now...lol?
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I don't know how other people are doing things, but I look to the materials for the next cb I'm building and I sell everything that exceeds that limit. Once 2 of the 3 types of material are complete I build the building. The next supplies I get are always the ones I'm missing. ymmv

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I'll take your bricks!

If only I could...

While it kinda works...it is the best way we players have to encourage the supplies we need. Sell your bricks to just 1 or 2 under what your building needs.

For example:

Building needs: 25 bricks, 25 slabs, 25 glass

You have: 50 bricks, 22 slabs, 20 glass

Sell the bricks down to 23 or 24 and keep doing so until you are like within one or two left to get on each of your materials. Then send trains to finish out getting the rest.

Confused now...lol?
    Not confused, that's exactly what I do.
    Couldn't have explained it better,
    Thank You Twilight

But selling the valuable bricks is HURTING my heart!!

I need to find an alternative way to solve this problem, oh god, please kill me with bricks!

..., please kill me with bricks!
    nah, that's a forbidden request

Your alternative is to wait a few years, till it evens out on its own. Maybe.

If it's any consolation: for me it worked with selling till I had the desired amount. Nothing more, nothing less. Since I noticed that, I tried to keep the amounts close to each other, while collecting. That will be easier, for you also. Next time - for now you'll have to decide. BTW, alone the fact that you have too many of them, indicates they're not THAT valuable (at the moment, lol).

But selling the valuable bricks is HURTING my heart!!

I need to find an alternative way to solve this problem, oh god, please kill me with bricks!
    Barn upgrade & land expansion tools are much more valuable so we just learn to let it go. I try to keep building tools within 10 of each other when I'm saving for a building. Right now I'm saving for the new llama enclosure so my bricks & glass are about 30 more than slabs & once I reach the required amount I will sell any extras. There are always more on the next train. When I'm not saving they sit at 100 each. Extra coin pays for zoo enclosures & factories