Thread: Translator

Translator

Is there a way to translate msges of different languages we are a variety of players and sometimes it is difficult to understand? For example I cannot type in Chinese I've tried translating myself but a few languages is quite difficult??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitanator View Post
    Is there a way to translate msges of different languages we are a variety of players and sometimes it is difficult to understand? For example I cannot type in Chinese I've tried translating myself but a few languages is quite difficult??!!!
    No, unfortunately there isn't . At the moment it seems like the only way is to (manually) copy messages in chat, and type them into a translation tool. Obviously if you're trying to translate messages which use a different alphabet that's really difficult. I can understand that it would be hard to build a translator into the game, but to be able to copy and paste would be really good.

I think this belongs to a wish list, or perhaps that thing doesn't work at all?(playrix doesn't come here to see)

Maybe you should post this to facebook page on the township fanpage, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    I think this belongs to a wish list, or perhaps that thing doesn't work at all?(playrix doesn't come here to see
    Ths forum is mainly players helping players, so you are right Playrix devs do not come here.

The Wish List as you can see has many posts. Those are then consolidated and placed on the "Frequently Suggested Idea" list.
    From time to time a member of Playrix Staff will look at that list and pass on to the Devs anything on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I think most of us use Google translate.
    There isn't one built into the forum.
    I think the question was for the game, not the forum

I think this belongs to a wish list, or perhaps that thing doesn't work at all?(playrix doesn't come here to see)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Ths forum is mainly players helping players, so you are right Playrix devs do not come here.
    To be precise: The Devs don't reply here. We don't know whether they come here and read.

As there are a lot of translation tools available, I'd say JJay answered it well: Copy and Paste would be very helpful. And enough, IMO - I wouldn't want them to spend their time on creating something that is available already (often). And! must be maintained then, with vocab and all the then "missing" languages, when incorporated into the game... After their experience with the flags, I doubt it will happen as ingame tool anytime soon.

Maybe you should post this to facebook page on the township fanpage, good luck
    Do really the Devs answer there?