Thread: Zoo: allow to fill separately the 2 requests for construction material of fences

Zoo: allow to fill separately the 2 requests for construction material of fences

I would suggest the idea of ​​allowing players to separately fill the two requests for construction material in the fences. I'll try to explain myself better... If I need 158 glass and 158 cement boards to complete the construction of the black crowned crane fence I would like to be able to fill the two requests separately once I have reached the necessary quantity of the first material, for example glass, without waiting to reach it too for the second material, in this case the cement boards. In this way I could free up storage space in the barn. I understand that the goal of the Township game designers is to make the construction of fences longer and more complex, but this small solution would not make the game too much easier because in any case it would be necessary to wait to reach the required quantity of each material. It would only make the management of the warehouse space a little easier.

Nice idea,but doubtful it will happen.
    The gameplay is to be patient and wait till we gave aquire all we need,.
    It's part of Playrix's idea if making the fame last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    It's part of Playrix's idea if making the fame last forever.
    Well I can understand it ... (maybe)... but... think about it ... if reaching some goals becomes extremely difficult, like the construction of fences in the zoo, the risk that "forever" becomes "never again" in my opinion is very high!

I, who have almost completed the game in the city, now find myself virtually stuck in the zoo. So it is likely that having to wait so long to complete a task ends up diverting my interest towards something else ... maybe another playrix game ... but in the end I'm afraid I'll abandon Township.

My suggested solution (the same that it's alredy used for the zoo orders, btw...) Is an acceptable and agreable compromise, Imho...
    Last edited by Matteo Amaducci; 11-27-2019 at 06:48 AM.

I understand your frustration, and believe me all long time players have been there with you.
    Imagine what it was like before we had events, regattas, and the Zoo.
    There are players still here that endured that.
    Leaving TS is your choice, .. But...for everyone that leaves there will be one that joins, so it won't affect Playrix.

But this digresses from your OP, which was to split the collection of tools, thereby making the barn space easier to manage.
    Which is exactly what Playrix won't do.
    It's been asked many times to have a separate warehouse fir tools and that is on the no no list (middle link in my signature ) so as I said originally, nice idea but I doubt they will implement it.

Leaving TS is your choice, .. But...for everyone that leaves there will be one that joins, so it won't affect Playrix.
    To be clear. I'm not thinking of leaving Township right now. Otherwise I would not have written this suggestion

It's been asked many times to have a separate warehouse fir tools and that is on the no no list (middle link in my signature ) so as I said originally, nice idea but I doubt they will implement it.
    Thanks Buddy! But i believe, in effect, that it's an almost different idea, mine... A Little, perhaps...
    Last edited by Matteo Amaducci; 11-27-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Which is exactly what Playrix won't do.
    nice idea but I doubt they will implement it.
    One question Cuddz. Is possibile to know IF and when "they" will discuss my idea?
    Last edited by Matteo Amaducci; 12-14-2019 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo Amaducci View Post
    One questione Cuddz. Is possibile to know IF and when "they" will discuss my idea?
    Hi,

If you want to make sure that the devs see your idea, you can send it directly from your game via the Help and Support section. This forum is for players to discuss and interact with eachother, and it's not certain that the devs will see your post here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

If you want to make sure that the devs see your idea, you can send it directly from your game via the Help and Support section. This forum is for players to discuss and interact with eachother, and it's not certain that the devs will see your post here.
    Thanks, i Will try it

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo Amaducci View Post
    Thanks, i Will try it
    Good Luck,
    Think you’re going to need it

Good Luck,
    Think you’re going to need it
    😂 I think so...