Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Christmas

Hello!

Quick question- does the town get decorated for Christmas like it did for Halloween?

Thanks!

Yay! I’m excited already. Can’t wait to wake up one day and see what it looks like! Thanks

We have had falling snow befire, but I'm not sure we will get that again, however the houses etc will be decorated.
    We also have a sleigh flying over the town, like the witch did for Halloween, but alas no Santa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    We have had falling snow befire, but I'm not sure we will get that again, however the houses etc will be decorated.
    We also have a sleigh flying over the town, like the witch did for Halloween, but alas no Santa.
    That's because he's fishing!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Would be nice to have Christmas decorations and trees to decorate our towns too

Agree 100% waiting for the decors and snow, shouldn't there be a major update by now?

And it looks like we'll get another new event*, doesn't it

Screenshot_20191203-101524.jpg tap to enlarge

Do we know that guy yet? Jimmy the Rescuer?

* turned up for Android (+IOS +Kindle, probably)
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-03-2019 at 09:20 AM.

No we don't know him... Brand new event,
    But it will be the usual drain on resources lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ...But it will be the usual drain on resources lol.
    LOL, yep. Prof. Verne is the real unique one here so far, with giving more than asking - although one could probably argue about that , too.