Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    And it looks like we'll get another new event*, doesn't it

Attachment 51245 tap to enlarge

Do we know that guy yet? Jimmy the Rescuer?

* turned up for Android (+IOS +Kindle, probably)
    Hope it's roof jumping not falling from cliffs

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Hope it's roof jumping not falling from cliffs
    oh... that would be something we had already... agree with your wish, but hm, "clear the way" sounds like neither, right?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL, yep. Prof. Verne is the real unique one here so far, with giving more than asking - although one could probably argue about that , too.
    That event was worth every cent I spent. 👍👍Alas, no more free town cash to earn by watching Woody Allens "movies" 👎👎

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    That event was worth every cent I spent. Alas, no more free town cash to earn by watching Woody Allens "movies"
    Don't worry he will be back, he is very random and often disappears for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    ...Alas, no more free town cash to earn by watching Woody Allens "movies" ������������
    I have read that somewhere else here just the last days, after an update, I believe.
    And do you really still see / saw Woody Allan? is that after the Windows update then?

If so, one can but hope he really will be back, and they just changed their strange grouping of players for him for a while...

The Christmas decorations are super awesome. So happy!

Look for lil snowmen in the un-expanded expansions! And there's one under my tree house. The poor folks under the willow don't seem to have any cover, but their snuggling must be keeping them warm. :-)