Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody knows what is Sipp?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Warrior View Post
    They are probably 6 year olds ...
    And what do 6 year olds mean with "sipp", in your experience?

US toddlers are no longer taught to drink from a glass. Now they graduate from bottles to a "sippy cup" which has a lid with a projecting spout they can put their lips around to drink. They still learn the basic skills of handling the cup and tilting it up to drink, but with a lot less spillage than trying to drink from a cup without the lid.

I imagine these are also used other places but maybe have different names.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-06-2019 at 03:22 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by mayfield View Post
    us toddlers are no longer taught to drink from a glass. Now they graduate from bottles to a "sippy cup" which has a lid with a protecting spout they can put their lips around to drink. They still learn the basic skills of handling the cup and tilting it up to drink, but with a lot less spillage than trying to drink from a cup without the lid.

Loool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    US toddlers are no longer taught to drink from a glass. Now they graduate from bottles to a "sippy cup" which has a lid with a projecting spout they can put their lips around to drink. They still learn the basic skills of handling the cup and tilting it up to drink, but with a lot less spillage than trying to drink from a cup without the lid.

I can't remember what they are called here as my grandchildren are all past that stage lol.
    But those cups are used all over Europe, Hong Kong, and in some Asian countries I have visited, can't comment on those I haven't.
    Would be interesting to know the different names for them..

Loool!!
    well, and your explanation for your rather strange observation about 95 % of the players?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    well, and your explanation for your rather strange observation about 95 % of the players?
    Well this game has a lot of very young children in it. Also I think the person was typing "supp" and was just a typo. Funny thread.

Well this game has a lot of very young children in it.
    That might be your impression, but is no proof for your earlier statement about 95 % being children - or behave like children? (which I still find "strange" here - to put it mildly).

Also I think the person was typing "supp" and was just a typo. ...
    As a foreigner, like the OP, I don't know that word and don't find a fitting meaning for it either. Just the same as 'sipping'. And she mentioned several ppl using it.
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-08-2019 at 08:56 AM.

They are probably 6 year olds like 95% of the players on this game are
    How can you possibly know that? Whilst I agree there may be children playng it, to imply "95%" of the players are is insulting,
    And I can see was a sarcastic remark, which wasn't called for. Are you one of those 6yr olds?.

Well this game has a lot of very young children in it. Also I think the person was typing "supp" and was just a typo. Funny thread.
    I am sure if the OPs coop had one of the 6yr olds as a member it would be known.
    Supp would not fit the conversation. When someone is given help they would use a word meaning Thank You, not to ask how's things are or something similar which is what Supp means.

I don't understand why you guys are getting all belligerent here over nothing. There surely are some children playing this game, though I doubt it's anything like 95% nor that there are many as small as 6, but it doesn't matter at all and is nothing to argue over.

I keep hoping the op would just ask the person in chat who typed it chat what was meant and let us know. Something along the lines of you're welcome or no problem, I would guess.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I don't understand why you guys are getting all belligerent here over nothing. ...but it doesn't matter at all and is nothing to argue over.
    Mayfield, that's your opinion; pls don't try to tell us what to ask or discuss. If you don't understand anything, just ask as well.

I keep hoping the op would just ask the person in chat who typed it chat what was meant and let us know.
    Yes, I had asked her that, too.