Thread: To Admin

To Admin

Just wanted to know if you guys ever look at the towns and why not give out rewards for what Admin think are the best looking towns and or the most oddly looking towns every so often or when there are competitions.

The Admins of the forum are players of the game and have no powers to grant our wishes.
    The Devs do from time to time have competitions for best of some things, sadly it's done on Facebook and not everone can see them.
    It's a shame that they expect everyone to use FB, fir many it isn't an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Samuels View Post
    Just wanted to know if you guys ever look at the towns and why not give out rewards for what Admin think are the best looking towns and or the most oddly looking towns every so often or when there are competitions.
    I think Playrix is very wise NOT to do that. Such judgements are very subjective, and they would have difficulties even to describe the requirements.
    Take alone the different goal of having a fantasy or realistic town, and its consequences in layout. Rewarding one, but not the other would lead to much indignation.
    A certain theme might be possible, anything with "most of" in numbers (for those they give us achievements, btw), , but "best"... nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    The Admins of the forum are players of the game and have no powers to grant our wishes.
    sorry, that's not the case. There are two players who are Moderators of this forum (but can't do anything in the game, that's right). The Admins of the forum are Playrix staff, as you can see under Menu Quick Links/View Site Leaders. Of the listed masses there, it's Anna Petrova at the moment looking after us The Admins could certainly reach their colleagues, but Playrix has made it clear in every description - except maybe the very first threads here when the forum started *g* - that they want / prefer reports and suggestions through the game.

Sorry you are right DD, they are indeed moderators.

I have to disagree that Plarix don't do competitions regarding good looking things in a town.
    I have seen a few of them.. they gave given TCash as the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ....I have to disagree that Plarix don't do competitions regarding good looking things in a town.
    I have seen a few of them.. they gave given TCash as the reward.
    I have seen some of the competitions you mention Cuddz. I believe they are different to what the OP is suggesting and what DD is referring to. Those competitions are asking for players to submit pics of their town to take part in a competition (normally something specific rather than general best looking). Also they have mainly been on FB not here. Playrix visiting towns and picking certain ones out to reward for being the best, oddest is a different thing altogether.
    Last edited by Downton; 11-25-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ... I believe they are different to what the OP is suggesting and what DD is referring to. ...Playrix visiting towns and picking certain ones out to reward for being the best, oddest is a different thing altogether.
    Yes, indeed. I tried to make the difference clear that a 'judgement' esp. on anything "best all over" is something different than a competition for "best in theme x" (although still a bad idea IMO, cos causing problems) or giving opportunity to send in input to a theme. Thanks for the clarification, Downton
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-25-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Sorry, but how can a few persons visit millions of towns ? Taking 1 minute to visit 10 millions towns would take a team of 10 persons 8 years.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Good point Graylady!

Yes those are the ones Downton, but as I said they are always on FB which I think it unfair.
    Those that can't or don't want to use FB are losing out.
    I know it's been mentioned before that all competitions should be in game or posted in here as well.