Thread: Add button to show all factory items with 0 stock

Add button to show all factory items with 0 stock

Would like to have a button that would show all factory items that have 0 inventory.

Not sure how this would help.
    If you need something and you hit it to start making it in the factory, it tells you how many you have.
    You need it so you wouldn't be making a special trip to the factory.
    For me I don't need to go look unless I need something, but we all play different I guess.

It depends where that "button" should be. We have a wish on the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list

• Reorganize Barn Tabs (have one to display '0' stock, break down products tab [edibles vs. non-edibles], etc.)

that should show the 0, as the dealer shows us. That would be fine indeed.

The other wish is simply to show the number of available items (that I have already) in the market, to show what I need to buy.
    (Here Playrix hopes of course that we buy too much )

The "request products" feature in chat shows items with 0 quantity. I use this list to know what to items to produce, plant, or send my ships for.
    Co-op: Dixie Chicken
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android

Quote Originally Posted by 52Janice View Post
    The "request products" feature in chat shows items with 0 quantity. I use this list to know what to items to produce, plant, or send my ships for.
    yep, that's nice, too. But I use it to request products, lol, and then can't look in for 3 or what hours.

List of "0" stock items in barn + Possibility of checking item amounts in Marlet

I fully subscribe the message below.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

• Reorganize Barn Tabs (have one to display '0' stock, break down products tab [edibles vs. non-edibles], etc.)
      that should show the 0, as the dealer shows us. That would be fine indeed.
    • The other wish is simply to show the number of available items (that I have already) in the market, to show what I need to buy.
      (Here Playrix hopes of course that we buy too much )