Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More rewards in profesor experiments event

I also completed all the tasks of the tournament it would be Nice to get some little compensation it stil last 7 days

For the first time in a loooong time, I love the rewards! I'm loving the new helicopter pad and flying saucer skins. Also, the perks are fabulous. I'm going to miss them when their gone, which is exactly how we should be feeling. The expansion tickets have been wonderful, too.

The Experiments event is hand-down my favorite event in Township so far.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Experiments

I finished all the rewards for the experiment event it would be nice to keep getting rewards as you get more points

I too agree with Elizabeth. I just wanted to also say, I love this challenge, the Professor's Experiment! I wish is was always part of the game.

Benefits of finishing early

I guess the benefit of finishing early - is having the PERKS LONGER. Assume the redundancy was built-in to ensure everyone had a chance of finishing at some stage πŸ˜„
    I don’t mind, would love to see this event again, even though it made getting πŸ€ harder - with reduced help requests 🀭

Agree with others, would have been nice to have had a wheel or random chest for remaining tasks - or just remove the notifications πŸ‘
    πŸ’—πŸ’— this event though - just remember to stockpile ore or materials if you have the gold pass‼️

I'm with you on that. I finished all the rewards and if get much like to see more. This has been fun! I'd like to see this contest developed a little more and expanded to more rewards. Let's do this again with new developments.

Quote Originally Posted by eawright View Post
    I have already finished all the tasks posted so far and collected all the rewards so my suggestion is that you add more rewards.
    No, please no.

I also finished early and was glad we were not then confronted with even more tasks for bonus tier prizes. It made finishing this entire event achievable for far more players and it meant we could do our allotted tasks each day and week without any unhealthy obsession to do them as fast as possible so we could get even more prizes. To me, it made the whole event infinitely more entertaining.

Personally, I've loved being able to ignore the awful tasks that came up this week and not wasting more resources on pointless zoo tasks, and just playing along enjoying game for one last week with my giant barn.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-01-2019 at 11:42 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ..., and just playing along enjoying game for one last week with my giant barn.
    yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    No, please no.

I also finished early and was glad we were not then confronted with even more tasks for bonus tier prizes. It made finishing this entire event achievable for far more players and it meant we could do our allotted tasks each day and week without any unhealthy obsession to do them as fast as possible so we could get even more prizes. To me, it made the whole event infinitely more entertaining.

Personally, I've loved being able to ignore the awful tasks that came up this week and not wasting more resources on pointless zoo tasks, and just playing along enjoying game for one last week with my giant barn.
    I totally agree, well said

The Professor's Experiments

I absolutely love this part of the game!!! I think it would be great if you add more prize levels for ongoing tasks. Many of us finish & receive all prizes before the experiment runs out, and there's no reason to finish leftover ongoing tasks. There will always be people who finish all ongoing tasks. Thanks!