Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New factories, house, etc for those over 100 level

New factories, house, etc for those over 100 level

Now that I have reached 100 it seems there are no more houses to buy, community buildings, or factories. It would be very nice to hVe more to keep the game interesting! Thank you!

I agree. This whole experiment challenge I could be building and developing and there is nothing I can do. Wasting my effort. I think each time you increase a level there should be additional land, animals and buildings. It would reward us for our effort. I feel stuck.

Have to disagree...on more houses. I would like to see upgradable homes, that increase the population as well as the look. Then be given the option to choose the look (skin) we like best without losing population.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I just hit 90 and am really looking forward to having nothing left to build.

I disagree, for one thing once you get to 100 it's time to sit back and relax.
    Also where would we put them?
    I would much rather have nice decorations, fr me personally the houses get in the way lol.
    Upgradable maybe, but definately not more.

If they are not going to add any new factories or community buildings, etc it would be good to know for sure. That way those of us who have collected the tools for the community buildings can sell them. Right now I am holding on to some just in case. Houses just usually come with community building which was why I mentioned those. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Arf View Post
    If they are not going to add any new factories or community buildings, etc it would be good to know for sure. That way those of us who have collected the tools for the community buildings can sell them. Right now I am holding on to some just in case. ...
    oh they will. We had 2 in the last months, right? There is at least one discussion about how many to keep, the suggested amounts differ, IIRC.
    When we hear about one coming up (from beta or some other announcement), we can start collecting more again.

I think the difference to your OP is that many (of those that are here <g> ) don't see building CBs and houses as interesting anymore, at lvl 100 and above. Some more decorating, cos one has more room / land cleared, or re-arranging everything to become faster in regatta... that, yes.
    But collecting all that stuff again and again... not really so entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Have to disagree...on more houses. I would like to see upgradable homes, that increase the population as well as the look. Then be given the option to choose the look (skin) we like best without losing population.

I love this idea! Upgradable homes with choices on which skin we like! I do not want more homes etc to buy but would really like to alter the look of the ones we have and it adds to the creativity aspect of the game, which is something that the higher level players look fwd to after all factories and houses and CB buildings are purchased. My land is already crowded with enough “stuff”like this ...so getting to change the look of what we have is an awesome suggestion. Thanks for sharing it!
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

I really appreciate the comments everyone has made. I am going to work on my zoo and be thankful I have no more factories for now!

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    I love this idea! Upgradable homes with choices on which skin we like! I do not want more homes etc to buy but would really like to alter the look of the ones we have and it adds to the creativity aspect of the game, which is something that the higher level players look fwd to after all factories and houses and CB buildings are purchased. My land is already crowded with enough “stuff”like this ...so getting to change the look of what we have is an awesome suggestion. Thanks for sharing it!
    Thank-you

ikr...I have everything crammed into a corner atm just so I can have a nice area elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Arf View Post
    I really appreciate the comments everyone has made. I am going to work on my zoo and be thankful I have no more factories for now!
    You're welcome What we are here for...bounce ideas off each other.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton