Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler alert - sneak peek from latest beta

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    It may be set the way they do it with Interseasonal regatta.
    Or the way they group us for events

I thought about that JJay, but the wording they use suggests it's a coop thing...going for the goals.
    That was my edit...I initially wrote events then re read what they said.

The wording for the agriculture event seems to imply we'll be working with a group. The group is probably establish by when you enter the contest & then by level. I would think we'll be grouped just like the competitions except we're working together to reach a goal. It sounds a bit like the events from the first years.

Farm Relay race is one the I found on wiki from 2016 that had the old scoring system that I'm thinking of. We didn't have groups then it just all went into a global reward

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Farm_Relay_Race_Event

I remember the Farm Relay race, specialj, it was fun.

If we are grouped like we are in the current events, but also have group goals to achieve,
    It sounds to me they are combining what we do with coops, and events together.

Another bit of news from the latest beta from Township's Facebook page - the Worthy Opponent achievement may be discontinued -
    Screenshot_2019-12-01-19-28-13.jpg
    So if you have any T-cash to collect for this, it's maybe a good time to do it now. Obviously it's beta, so don't know when, or if, this will happen.

Very good hint, JJ, thanks! had totally forgotten about these Mayor's competitions and the achievement - so am going to send out a few more helis
    It was just introduced lately, right? wonder what went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It was just introduced lately, right? wonder what went wrong.
    I think it's one of the latest ones. And no idea why they would want to discontinue it - very strange! But I know some people don't collect T-cash immediately from their achievements - maybe they just don't notice, or maybe they save it (for a rainy day), but it would be a shame to lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Another bit of news from the latest beta from Township's Facebook page - the Worthy Opponent achievement may be discontinued -
    Screenshot_2019-12-01-19-28-13.jpg
    So if you have any T-cash to collect for this, it's maybe a good time to do it now. Obviously it's beta, so don't know when, or if, this will happen.
    Thanks for the heads up JJay
    Seems a very bizarre decision, as only recently introduced. The Champion Mayor is a little daunting as winning the mayor's tournaments requires a lot of work AND a lot of luck. The worthy opponent rewards participation. As the next reward for me is 20tc I would find a buy-back of 5 TC a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    ...But I know some people don't collect T-cash immediately from their achievements - maybe they just don't notice, or maybe they save it (for a rainy day), ...
    LOL! argh, a song I know, for a change - thank you very much! lol

I think it's easy to be overlooked; it's just a number sitting on the Town Hall, right? I've often overlooked the icon for a new avi pic, even if I "knew" it was coming (from an event).

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Thanks for the heads up JJay
    Seems a very bizarre decision, as only recently introduced. The Champion Mayor is a little daunting as winning the mayor's tournaments requires a lot of work AND a lot of luck. The worthy opponent rewards participation. As the next reward for me is 20tc I would find a buy-back of 5 TC a disappointment.
    Yes I'm only a few hundred points away from the $20 reward too. It will be a bummer if they discontinue this. Esp. since it rewards participation and is therefore easier for everyone to achieve. I agree that the Champion Mayor is much much harder.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)