Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler alert - sneak peek from latest beta

Spoiler alert - sneak peek from latest beta

For those who don't use social media, sneak peeks from the latest beta testing have been posted in Township Family, Playrix's official Facebook group.

Things being tested include - new zoo enclosure - llamas - 184,000 coins, 278 glass and bricks. Three new mini events similar to the mining one - Advanced Agriculture = scoring points for growing crops, Spacious Railcars = double the amount of materials brought by trains, and Double Reward = double the amount of coins for normal gameplay. Interestingly the crop one also says "Score enough points with your fellow group members to complete your group goal and get unique prizes"

Obviously this is beta testing so may or may not be included in future updates.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    For those who don't use social media, sneak peeks from the latest beta testing have been posted in Township Family, Playrix's official Facebook group.

Things being tested include - new zoo enclosure - llamas - 184,000 coins, 278 glass and bricks. Three new mini events similar to the mining one - Advanced Agriculture = scoring points for growing crops, Spacious Railcars = double the amount of materials brought by trains, and Double Reward = double the amount of coins for normal gameplay. Interestingly the crop one also says "Score enough points with your fellow group members to complete your group goal and get unique prizes"

Thanks JJay
    All sound fun

Thanks JJay! It really helps to know which building materials to start saving. And the mini events sound fun. Especially if some might be group cooperative!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Looking forward to Llamas. Hope we get them soon. Thanks for the heads up on building material quantities.

Oooh thanks! 😀

I love the idea of Spacious Railcars.

Thank you JJay! This is really useful I had a sneaking suspicion we would get an animal enclosure as they gave us a zoo land expansion in the last update.

Spacious Railcars sounds great!
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Interestingly the crop one also says "Score enough points with your fellow group members to complete your group goal and get unique prizes"

I wonder how they will set the groups. Just using existing coops seems the obvious choice, but it would work a hardship for all those coops with people who don't seem to play anymore. I guess they could look at who's racing, but players who don't race might still want to participate in the Crop event.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I wonder how they will set the groups. Just using existing coops seems the obvious choice, but it would work a hardship for all those coops with people who don't seem to play anymore. I guess they could look at who's racing, but players who don't race might still want to participate in the Crop event.
    It may be set the way they do it with Interseasonal regatta.