Thread: Can´t connect friend (Win10 Desktop and Android 9)

Can´t connect friend (Win10 Desktop and Android 9)

Hi !
    I want to connect a Friend to me, but when we give the Code the Message appears : " Code not correct" . Even when I try it.
    He is Playing on Desktop with Win10 and I play on my Handy with Android 9. Is there a Way we can connect each other ? Would be nice. His code is 7U69RC my Code is Z8EMBQ. Please help !

Thx, Buxtetown

Quote Originally Posted by Buxtetown View Post
    Hi !
    I want to connect a Friend to me, but when we give the Code the Message appears : " Code not correct" . Even when I try it.
    He is Playing on Desktop with Win10 and I play on my Handy with Android 9. Is there a Way we can connect each other ? Would be nice. His code is 7U69RC my Code is Z8EMBQ. Please help !

Thx, Buxtetown
    Sorry Buxtetown, but you won't be able to connect to your friend. Township has three different versions - one for iOS/Android/Kindle players, the second for Mac players, and the third for those who play on Windows. The three versions aren't compatible. You can only connect with friends who play on the same operating system as you.

oh...too Sad ..BTW: The Prices in the Offers are also different from Windows to Android.