Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold Pass: Tactics

This isn't really a tip about using the gold pass, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. For people who don't do Facebook, this is something I've seen there. If you have gained a lot of the one-time dealer coupons, using several of them one after the other, (reports vary from 2-4), will lead to you being offered a 60% discount on hiring the dealer for 10 days. I haven't done it myself, but a few people I know say that it works.

Thanks fir the tip...I will try it.
    As we don't gave a choice but to use the coupons before we can hire him in the usual way it shouldn't be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Thanks fir the tip...I will try it.
    As we don't gave a choice but to use the coupons before we can hire him in the usual way it shouldn't be a problem
    Cuddz, I think that changed. I could hire Raja even though I had 4 or 5 coupons left.

I noticed this as well. I wonder what else they changed relatively recently that wasn't advertized.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyrod View Post
    I noticed this as well. I wonder what else they changed relatively recently that wasn't advertized.
    I have never used any of single use tickets and have always been able to hire Raj every ten days. I just have missed the window/glitch when this wasn't possible.

I will now have to try using up some of my single use tickets. And 60% discount would be sweet!!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    ... For people who don't do Facebook, this is something I've seen there. If you have gained a lot of the one-time dealer coupons, using several of them one after the other, (reports vary from 2-4), will lead to you being offered a 60% discount on hiring the dealer for 10 days. ...
    Very kind of you, JJ! many thanks for the 'transport' to here!
    just thought the other day, when I hired the dealer again, what to do / when to use all these single tickets. Ha, another experiment to come!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Ha, another experiment to come!
    Lol. Just hope it works for you! As I said, I haven't tried it but I know others who say that it did for them. Also no idea if this was intentional by Playrix, or whether it happened by accident/oversight, in which case they may well change it or disable it with the next update.

Speaking of the next update, sneak peeks are out on social media. I won't spoil it for people who don't want to know, but I'm happy to to tell in a private message

... by accident/oversight, in which case they may well change it or disable it with the next update.
    yes, that's always the problem with posting positive surprises here... well, we can hope they leave it be at least.

Speaking of the next update, sneak peeks are out on social media. I won't spoil it for people who don't want to know, but I'm happy to to tell in a private message
    yes, pls, here! but I think it would be easier, for you, too, if you started a new thread with "SPOILER" (about November update or so) in the title. Even our Mods have done so, IIRC Besides, I haven't managed to insert pics in a PM, if that is the case here.

I recommend buying jewelry from the market. This converts to Tcash at the Helipad. You can accumulate enough Tcash in this way to cover MANY "extra tasks @ 10Tcash each" to help your team for (probably) Years of Regattas,plus many other perks.

Lol. Just hope it works for you! As I said, I haven't tried it but I know others who say that it did for them. Also no idea if this was intentional by Playrix, or whether it happened by accident/oversight, in which case they may well change it or disable it with the next update.

Did they mention how many single tickets they used before the offer became available?