Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gold Pass: Tactics

Thank you very much for the advice! It makes sense and I will be following it now

For my generation, Buff is as explained above.
    For my sons it to be naked. ( he's in the buff)
    For my granddaughter it means to be spot on.

Looks like it changes with every generation JayS as you say. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by thruv View Post
    Confirmed->>>> It took me 4 passes to get the 60% off. The first few offered the 20% off but the 5th turn gave me 60% when it came up. This works! I’ll confirm it.
    Me too. I had to use four coupons in a row but then got 60% off. Cool beans! Thanks for the hint on this!!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I had no idea what a buff was either (I'm quite elderly lol), but this is an explanation I found online -

Attachment 51070

from dictionary.com
    Thanks. Explains it nicely. Know what you mean. Hey, I'm only a middle aged person with a computing degree and my other half is only a middle aged (he would dispute that!!!) computer programmer and we hadn't heard it. Neither had son aged 17 who spends practically his whole life cooped up in his room gaming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Me too. I had to use four coupons in a row but then got 60% off. Cool beans! Thanks for the hint on this!!
    I used my four coupons today, now I have to pay the full price, seems they have changed the setting.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    I used my four coupons today, now I have to pay the full price, seems they have changed the setting.
    Oh that's a shame I suppose it was to be expected though. Seems like it wasn't something that they actually meant to happen, but I guess it was good while it lasted....

Thanks for posting it here, Monaco, and definitely a big thumbs down at Playrix.

Monaco, did it not even offer the 72 tc price instead of 90-something?
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-22-2020 at 01:23 PM. Reason: added emoji, so the thumbs down doesn't get overlooked!

Not even the 72 tcash discount. Good luck I have enough t-cash. But not so nice from playrix.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Not even the 72 tcash discount. Good luck I have enough t-cash. But not so nice from playrix.
    Definitely doof, d'accord, + danke

This happened to me this week as well but I used 6 coupons and had to buy 1 day twice before I got the discount to 72 tc. I was very happy always spending 72 before I found about the alternative, now it SUCKS!
    Android>>>Wasteda Way, Kilanderville #KNKVXL

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.