Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More rewards in profesor experiments event

Experiment rewards

I have already finished all the tasks posted so far and collected all the rewards so my suggestion is that you add more rewards. It could be like a graduate degree (second level) experiments with more rewards since there is still 10 days left in the professors experiments. I know I can't be the only player to have collected all the rewards with 10 days left to play. I believe that those of us players should have a chance to keep playing for advanced rewards. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter! Sincerely Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,
    Welcome to the Forum,
    This is the first time this event has been implemented, so I'm sure it will change as it goes.
    The problem with adding more would be that some players haven't finished all the tasks and may not be able to.
    Adding more would make it even harder for them.
    For some I know the event has been fairly easy, and one thing we don't want is to make things harder.
    All other events are in Playrix's favour and for once we gave one that's in ours...lets hope it is repeated often.

I joined this forum to post the same comment that Elizabeth did. If no more rewards can be added, perhaps getting a set amount of coins for completing the new tasks (after collecting all rewards) would compensate. This way those of us that purchased the gold pass would not feel somewhat cheated.
    Also, I read that my co-op members would receive 5tc when a member purchased the gold pass... My co-op is small, only 5 members all together, is that why we did not get that benefit?
    Last edited by Cuban Cutie; 11-23-2019 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Correct grammatical error.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Cutie View Post
    ...Also, I read that my co-op members would receive 5tc when a member purchased the gold pass... My co-op is small, only 5 members all together, is that why we did not get that benefit?
    No. All members that are members in your Coop at the time of the GP purchase, should get the 5 tc-reward, during ONE week after the purchase - they must look in the Coop chat at the bottom, where a little window says "xx has bought a Gold Pass" (or sthg like that) and they can click in that window to get their reward for having such a generous Coop partner

If it's ago longer, it might have vanished w/o them noticing it, which would be a pity. They and/or you can write to Support then from within the game to ask for the reward -- not sure whom they would expect to report, but I wouldn't have my hopes high anyway: I wrote to Playrix CS about it (as GP buyer) about a slightly different topic in this context and they told me they can't do anything like let my GP go with me to other Coops or >> give the reward to players joining after I bought it <<. They didn't even ask for proof that I have bought it -- I guess it is so new that they aren't prepared yet for some "repairs" like this, or at least it's convenient for them to claim so.
    Anyway, if you try: good luck!

More rewards in profesor experiments event

The event is supposed to last for the next 8 days and i have already got all the rewards. I think there should be more rewards as from now on the idea of taking place in the event is not tempting any more. From ongoing tasks i will earn additional 135points and there are 6 more upcoming tasks and NO REWARDS. Shame on you playrix !!

Quote Originally Posted by cookiedivine View Post
    Shame on you playrix !!
    Wow I can't believe this. We have all got rewards you wouldn't normally get just for playing as you always do.
    The "Shame" should be on us for being greedy and wanting more.
    It's more likely they will cut down the time to maybe 3 weeks, which will make it difficult for those that cannot complete the tasks.
    We should consider those that either can't get them all or have difficulty in doing so.

I don't understand how you can feel cheated!
    As stated above, you are getting rewards you wouldn't normally get and more than your outlay back when the rewards gave a 100 TCash.

Quote Originally Posted by cookiedivine View Post
    The event is supposed to last for the next 8 days and i have already got all the rewards. I think there should be more rewards as from now on the idea of taking place in the event is not tempting any more. From ongoing tasks i will earn additional 135points and there are 6 more upcoming tasks and NO REWARDS. Shame on you playrix !!
    How about the wheel spin for extra rewards, am I supposed to complete tasks for nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    How about the wheel spin for extra rewards, am I supposed to complete tasks for nothing?
    You don't have to complete any more tasks if you have finished and got all the rewards.
    Not sure why you would think you had to

I've also finished early, and bought the gold pass. I LOVE having an event that's easy to complete, for once, and where the paid-for rewards are relatively cheap to obtain. It lets everyone get a shot at the good stuff, not just the hardcore players or the ones that can afford to drop lots of $$ on the game. I especially like that many of the tasks are encouraging players to help others out.

With that said, I would like to see a random-chest thing added for the folks that do complete everything early, just like all the other events have. It seems a little silly for the task interface to keep notifying me of completed tasks (such as tasks that involve common activities, like collecting eggs), when I've already gotten everything.
    Last edited by Zenfrodo; 11-25-2019 at 10:15 AM.
    Friend code R2WG3T
    Town: Frostbite Falls, Moosylvania
    Town Level 112
    Coop: Unicorn

I LOVE the professors experiment challenge. I loved how easy it was and all the extra perks like extra goods at the market, barn upgrade, and generous customer. However I agree with everyone. I finished way early also. I’m not sure how to remedy the problem but hopefully playrix can. Thank you playrix for this challenge.