Thread: How about gates? for the fences?

How about gates? for the fences?

I'd like gates to go in the fences. Like a piece to put in between fence pieces--to match the fence. So a little white one for the picket fence, and a brown one for the other.
    Last edited by Buckeyes; 11-22-2019 at 06:10 AM.

White and brown ones would be nice for those who love fences, actually for the different fences; but you are aware that there are (at least) "Golden Gates of Glory", yes?

Yes, thank you==but not suitable for around my farm!!!

Good, and I can imagine, if you use the white one The red fence could also be used like a gate, but they all have different styles, yep.

OK, then just the reminder: if you want to be sure that Playrix sees your suggestions, send them ingame. There's a Feedback category or some such. And just to be sure they know what you mean, I would use their name(s) instead of "the other". *G*

Thank you!!

you're welcome, Buckeyes It's still good to present or ask here, cos we can discuss it then (which is the sense of the forum) or answer (f.e. where something is).

Я уже давно об этом прошу. Никто не ответил.

Quote Originally Posted by Lena Bumba View Post
    Я уже давно об этом прошу. Никто не ответил.
    Google translate:
    I have been asking for this for a long time. Nobody answered.
    well, as you are writing in Russian, and if one of your earlier posts contained that wish, maybe Playrix has seen it at least

(still Google) => ну, как вы пишете по-русски, и если в одном из ваших предыдущих постов было это желание, возможно, Playrix видел это по крайней мере