Thread: Regatta rewards questions re: chest and yacht club

Regatta rewards questions re: chest and yacht club

Hi all! Im a tad frustrated... so before i make any impulsive decisions, I need some information. While racing, if members do not change their status to "not racing" and do not actually race, or successfully complete any tasks in a race, do they still receive the award chests at end of race? Secondly, are the rewards offered in the yacht club available to all tiers of racing? Small backstory...I am the only active elder in my co-op, more thank half of our members including the leader have been m.i.a. for over a year. So, I became Mama Duck, so to speak, to our active members. A few new members joined and the whole ebb and flow to the co-op has shifted to chaos as far a racing. As an elder, we all know, blah blah blah limits on what can be controlled. So the breadcrumbs are leading me to starting anew. Thanks for listening... time for tea and deep breathing... and for the love of chocolate, if you dont race, change your setting!!!😫

Hi,

In order for a member to receive any rewards at the end of a race they must complete at least one task.
    As for the yacht club, there is a decoration available only for the Gold League (usually the most expensive one), one for the Silver League, etc. Lower leagues can't access all the decor available, unless they join a co-op in a higher league.

To be honest, my advice to you would be to start your own co-op, with you as the leader, and invite all the active and new members to join you. As a leader you'd have the option to restrict someone from racing yourself, if that will be necessary in the future. There's nothing more frustrating than to be in a co-op where most are inactive and you can't do anything about it.

The downside of this is that you'll start from the bottom with the new co-op, in wooden league. If the only thing that's holding you back regarding this is that you won't have access to certain yacht club decor, you can always ask here and someone is sure to invite you to their gold league co-op in order for you to grab the items you want.

However you decide, good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi dreadnought! I almost feel like I'm speaking with royalty. Long time forum reader, but I tend to be a bit quiet. Thanks for all the tips Ive picked up that you laid down. 😊 I will take your advice, i knew over the last few months it was leading up to this, and I am becoming a tad resentful, as i feel at times i am carrying certain members of the co-op. Really I am a super fan of decorating my town and zoo and the decorations were one of the main issues holding me back to starting new. Glad to know there is a "family " here to help out with that. Thanks all for being so great!

Been there, doing that It really doesn't take that long to go from Wooden to Gold. I had abandonment issues with the last co-op. And before that the leader quit then came back and didn't like how the co-op was being ran.

My wife and I started our own. If it wasn't for the I.S. regatta we would have been Gold this week.

If you need an invite and you play PC let us know and you are welcome to travel through our co-op.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary) WMZ83A
    Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Thanks gggillis! The joy of knowing Im not alone in this boat! Pun intended 😋. I'm on kindle so unfortunately i cant take you up on the offer. But.... so kind of you to offer. Thanks friend.

Hope,
    I have a 4 year old on kindle. It has become to small for me to play even though I got the newest fire 10 for fathers day.

Good luck!
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary) WMZ83A
    Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Just wanted to update: i took the advice of dread and gggillis and wanted to report. So far.... it has been the BEST decision ever. Such a dream to have a fully active co-op!!! And... the ability to keep the team moving foward, without the dead weight. Thank you for the great advice. You can check us out at RockingHorse Ranch. So thankful for my great bunch of members, my amazing elders, and this forum for the help and advice. You all are wonderful 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1982 View Post
    Just wanted to update: i took the advice of dread and gggillis and wanted to report. So far.... it has been the BEST decision ever. Such a dream to have a fully active co-op!!! And... the ability to keep the team moving foward, without the dead weight. Thank you for the great advice. You can check us out at RockingHorse Ranch. So thankful for my great bunch of members, my amazing elders, and this forum for the help and advice. You all are wonderful
    That is great news! It's true that a good co-op can make the whole difference when it comes to this game! Glad you found yours.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES