Thread: Separate co-op chat for leaders and co-leaders

Separate co-op chat for leaders and co-leaders

Hello all. I think it would be great to have a separate chat room for leaders and co-leaders only. I've had issues in my co-op with certain players and it would be nice to be able to discuss the best course of action with the other leaders without involving the entire co-op.

Thanks for your consideration and keep up the great work! We all love township!

I don't agree with this, but I understand why you would want it.
    For me I would want to involve the whole coop, whatever decisions are made affects everyone.
    Also the players in a coop are supposed to be friends, help each other and trust each other, so therefore everything should be done openly.

Thus has been discussed before, and it's been suggested you could open a group on FB and set it to private.
    Alternatively you could make use of the sub forums here but that would not be private.

Quote Originally Posted by JRokk View Post
    Hello all. I think it would be great to have a separate chat room for leaders and co-leaders only. I've had issues in my co-op with certain players and it would be nice to be able to discuss the best course of action with the other leaders without involving the entire co-op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Thus has been discussed before, and it's been suggested you could open a group on FB and set it to private.
    FB is an excellent alternative. Our group has a FB page, totally optional for the team, which provides a place for permanent posts and much longer posts than the in-game chat provides. Game info and strategies can be discussed as well as co-op rules and expectations. No only that but the associated "FB Messenger" app can be used for a private chat / group chat among the leadership. This would give you one solution (FB) for two different problems.

As Cuddz pointed out, this forum also provides a "group" but it might not be suitable for discussing team members as it is not as private as you would like. However, there is also a "Private Message" facility that you could use as a "group mailing list".

And there are always other apps and services out there that can be used for group bulletin boards and chats. I have very little experience with them so I have no opinion or advice on their usage.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I went ahead and created a Facebook group. Never tried to create one. Surprisingly easy. Lol. I get the family atmosphere for sure. Mine's been going for over 2 years now and we've all become pretty good friends. My issue was more due to a language barrier. I didn't want them to see their name continuously pop up and not know what we are saying about them. Plus, I have some pop in, cause a lot of issues, but never stick around too long. The majority of my co-op are friends and have been there a long time

Thanks again!