Thread: Reserved tasks not holding for 12 hours

Reserved tasks not holding for 12 hours

The reserved tasks keep getting released before 12 hours. It has happened to many players on my team.

The reservation doesn't lock the task so another player could take it or dump it. Ask on the chat or check what task other players are doing.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I had reserved a task and before the 12 hours was up received a message saying my reserved task had been automatically cancelled and was reserved by another member, who by that time was doing the task, does that mean they took it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjaninja View Post
    I had reserved a task and before the 12 hours was up received a message saying my reserved task had been automatically cancelled and was reserved by another member, who by that time was doing the task, does that mean they took it?
    Yes.

That's not correct. If you received that message, it means what it says. Multiple members of our coop have had the same issue. We haven't gotten any response from tech yet.