Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fast Food Stars Event.?.????

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
    I'm just a little trouble telling the diff (quickly!) between tomato/ketchup, and cheese/mustard. Have had to throw several things away...
    The cheese has fairly straight edges.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    One tip I find useful is that we don't need to assemble the sandwiches in a real life order. We can put out the bun or bread and add any other ingredients and condiments while we wait for the burger or bacon to cook.

Also, start a new cup of soda as soon as you hand one out so it is ready when someone's ask for it. We don't care if it goes a little flat.
    I try to add the cooked ingredient last in case i mess up and have to throw away the bun...at least i don’t have to cook another.
    I always start a soda too and i’ve also been starting onion rings right away since nothing else uses the fryer.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

I haven't gotten to onion rings. Don't they burn if they sit too long or do they pop up out of the oil?

Do we ever get a warming tray so we can cook the meats ahead of need?
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

They don’t burn...every few batches you have to refresh the oil....for some reason, they don’t get a plate—you just pull them straight from the hot oil and hand them to the customer.
    Sadly, no warming tray. That would come in handy when you cook the wrong meat.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Just wanna say something positive. I personally love this event, one of my faves. I don't worry if a customer gets away. What's he gonna do? Trash your truck & give you a bad review? Ha ha ha It doesn't cost any cash to keep going or to buy another customer to move on. It doesn't glitch & make you hit a tree or fall off a cliff (long time players will understand) or make you pay to keep your progress.

I have a couple memory tricks-certain topping orders I have dubbed styles. Such as mustard & onions is dad style cos that's how my dad likes it. I'll also cook the single meat order & fill drink or onion rings portion first. But some maybe not process fast enough, I've had many years of video games to keep me sharp. And they all said it would rot my brain!

I cannot tell from the images what the sandwich ingredients are. I play a lot of cooking games, and I'm good at them. I CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT BECAUSE I CANNOT SEE WHAT IS IN SANDWICHES.

Quote Originally Posted by blueroadster72 View Post
    I cannot tell from the images what the sandwich ingredients are.... I CANNOT SEE WHAT IS IN SANDWICHES.
    I agree to an extent with Blueroadster72, even with my specs on I find it hard to differentiate between tomatoes and tomato sauce for example. What are the chances of the devs enlarging the requested images pls?

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    ...I don't worry if a customer gets away. What's he gonna do? Trash your truck & give you a bad review? ...
    hopefully not!

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I have a couple memory tricks ...
    me, too, see here - and also from TM games on the PC I do think that this earlier practice helps here - as with the other mini games from "other genres", too; f.e. I don't like the fishing event, cos that is not what I am used to play and so, are not good in/at it. When I am in the mood for it, I play it nonetheless.

What happens to the coupons once you have completed the upgrade to the kitchen? My coupons are building up and there are no more upgrades left for me to do.<

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hopefully not!
    I'm afraid that if it's the mafia guy I might get kneecapped...