Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fast Food Stars Event.?.????

I'm having big problems with the size of the ingredients on my phone and my finger not landing on the one I'm trying to select. Think folk with tablets must have a HUGE advantage...

PS I meant to add it's often happening when I go to grab lettuce and get cheese. Maybe it's to do with the height of the cheese slices?
    Last edited by Mousytrap; 11-24-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Paris View Post
    What happens to the coupons once you have completed the upgrade to the kitchen? My coupons are building up and there are no more upgrades left for me to do.<
    Nothing, they just add up. Maybe we get a little something for them, when the event is over (I don't remember exactly. Usually they take everything back and pay for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Mousytrap View Post
    I'm afraid that if it's the mafia guy I might get kneecapped...
    eex! a word I didn't want to learn! ok, then we'll be extra careful with this customer!

(although I admit I still try to get rid of those waving so much (herumhampeln!) the fastest!)

I like this game, but I've had a problem with the some of the food 'freezing'. I couldn't move the onions over to the deep fat fryer and used up the sweets (everything else worked) but still lost the customer. So annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyvilleSS View Post
    I like this game, but I've had a problem with the some of the food 'freezing'. I couldn't move the onions over to the deep fat fryer and used up the sweets (everything else worked) but still lost the customer. So annoying!
    Yes I have had that happen, the freezing, not the use of the lollies. It's a glitch that has been there since this event was first introduced.
    Try sending an ingame report, and reply to the auto message you will get from them.
    Don't think they will do anything for this event, but they might be able to help for future ones.
    Good Luck

I like this event way better than the gumball one.

I'm a little puzzled because I read the fandom wiki here - https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Fas...ber_2019_Event - and comparing the upgrades available section, I didn't get the "Wait Time" and "Break Time" ones...

Did anyone else?

The possible upgrades live under two different tabs. The default tab it opens to is Ingredients. We need to tap where it says Customers and Time to see the rest of them.

Also, Mine sometimes is a bit balky about scrolling down thru all the possible upgrades.

But yes, I don't see those two either.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-27-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousytrap View Post
    I'm a little puzzled because I read the fandom wiki here - https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Fas...ber_2019_Event - and comparing the upgrades available section, I didn't get the "Wait Time" and "Break Time" ones...

Did anyone else?
    Neither appear available or relevant this time. I have very vague memory that the chef needed breaks from work last time this event was used. Hopefully someone with a better memory will answer.

The volunteers who update the wiki are our unsung heroes, (as are the mods here).
    I'd far rather the info from last time be available quickly with tweaks/differences in comment than have to wait until they've had a chance to write from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The possible upgrades live under two different tabs. The default tab it opens to is Ingredients. We need to tap where it says Customers and Time to see the rest of them.

Also, Mine sometimes is a bit balky about scrolling down thru all the possible upgrades.

But yes, I don't see those two either.
    I've already got all the upgrades on both tabs and they are definitely not there on mine.

Wasn't aware this game had been played before.