Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast Food Stars Event.?.????

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    The stuff on top IS ketchup. The one inside is mustard. You just put the bottles on the bread and it works.
    What did not for you?

(inserted your pic )
    What is between the bread and bacon? I can’t figure out what that is supposed to be and I am unable to complete orders. Thx for inserting pix

Quote Originally Posted by mikesaboss23 View Post
    What is between the bread and bacon? I can’t figure out what that is supposed to be and I am unable to complete orders. Thx for inserting pix
    As I said (above the pic): the one inside is mustard, from the other bottle. (hey, not so fast that you overlook things, ok, even in a time management game *G*)

I just "put" both bottles on the bread and they are added. Dunno a better verb, sorry.
    Again the question: what does not work for you when doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by mikesaboss23 View Post
    I have to say that this is the worst event by far for this very reason. Either make the ingredients easier to see or allow us to tap on the order and tell us the ingredients. Or better yet, just ditch this event altogether.

I attempted this event. I hated every part of it. Even if every piece of land was unlocked as a prize I would still skip it. But this is the first event I have strongly disliked. I guess you can't like everything.

I really like this event but the post lady makes me stressed how she keeps waving. Like ok I see you I'm going as fast as I can! 🤣

One tip I find useful is that we don't need to assemble the sandwiches in a real life order. We can put out the bun or bread and add any other ingredients and condiments while we wait for the burger or bacon to cook.

Also, start a new cup of soda as soon as you hand one out so it is ready when someone's ask for it. We don't care if it goes a little flat.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    I really like this event but the post lady makes me stressed how she keeps waving. Like ok I see you I'm going as fast as I can! ������
    LOL! she's already annoying at the helis IMO, but just earlier today thought that, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ...We don't care if it goes a little flat.
    LOL, ok! (good they judge us only on speed, not quality!) BTW, you saw that there are such tipps in the result window of the mini game? (also about that onion grill, f.e.)
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-22-2019 at 07:20 PM.

I'm just a little trouble telling the diff (quickly!) between tomato/ketchup, and cheese/mustard. Have had to throw several things away...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
    I'm just a little trouble telling the diff (quickly!) between tomato/ketchup, and cheese/mustard. Have had to throw several things away...
    yes, that sometimes happens in time management games (IOW, some things might be intentional). I have had difficulties also at first to differentiate between Ketchup and tomatoes. Sometimes there are little hints, like the position on the "meal". If you look at the pic above: the ketchup and the mustard are "on top/above" the main ingredient (bacon). That's also the case with the burger meat.
    The tomatoes are *below* the main ingredient. I think it's the same with the cheese. Check for such "reminders" to recognize quickly what is wanted

I also add the ingredients on the left side by colo(u)r meanwhile; it seems to go faster for me.
    I.e. : "and yellow and green"... means "add 1 cheese and 1 salad / lettuce leaf".
    (the reason here might be that I play in English, but am German, so the recognition goes faster by colours than by the foreign words, but what I mean with that example is: think and find what helps you and makes you react faster. )

Not a fan of this event