Thread: Population query

Population query

Hi guys, I've recently made use of the building rewards by finally completing my dockyard and animal hospital with a view to emptying my increased capacity barn, increasing population, expanding and completing more community buildings. Problem is, whilst my population cap grew, my actual population hasn't😕 anyone got any idea why, or how I can change it (apart from building more, which seems fruitless at the moment) Thanks!
    Tag: G3H65P Level: Township 110 Fishdom 2400

Hi hbv. The CB will increase your population cap, but you need to build houses to increase your actual population .

Hi Downton, Thx for reply. Still a bit confused though...the dockyard had +1000 odd ( can't remember exact figure offhand) upon completion, and animal hospital +roughly the same population increase...yet no increase when I completed them both (which took fair effort I must say lol) ?

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Hi Downton, Thx for reply. Still a bit confused though...the dockyard had +1000 odd ( can't remember exact figure offhand) upon completion, and animal hospital +roughly the same population increase...yet no increase when I completed them both (which took fair effort I must say lol) ?
    The whole point of the CB is purely to increase your population cap to allow you to build the houses (which will increase the actual population of our towns). That is there only function I'm afraid . Yes it's a lot of effort, lol, but without them we can't access the houses to grow our towns .
    Last edited by Downton; 11-22-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Ahhh...understood...poo...Thx Downton...hey ho, hey ho...