Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New skins

New skins

I have won the last flying saucer skin, but I can't get it to come up in my game. The others have a gold ban around the item. I feel sure it is some simple thing to do, but I just can't figure it out.

You need to choose the flying saucer at the helipad itself. I have included photos below

IMG_20191121_114526.jpg Tap where I have pointed the arrow.

IMG_20191121_114620.jpg Tap the heli where I have added arrow

IMG_20191121_114711.jpg It should show up as an available choice for you. I haven't won it so it is greyed out on my photo.

HTH

Flying Saucer Skin

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    You need to choose the flying saucer at the helipad itself. I have included photos below

IMG_20191121_114526.jpg Tap where I have pointed the arrow.

IMG_20191121_114620.jpg Tap the heli where I have added arrow

IMG_20191121_114711.jpg It should show up as an available choice for you. I haven't won it so it is greyed out on my photo.

HTH

I tried these, but neither the helicopter nor the helipad changed. I rebooted my iPad in case that helped, but it didn’t. Does it take a while to take effect, I wonder?

Carol
    Cherokee Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Cook Stephens View Post
    I tried these, but neither the helicopter nor the helipad changed. I rebooted my iPad in case that helped, but it didn’t. Does it take a while to take effect, I wonder?

Carol
    Cherokee Beach
    I hate to ask the obvious question but did you hit the green "USE" button after selecting the skin?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I hate to ask the obvious question but did you hit the green "USE" button after selecting the skin?
    Lol Charlie, I really should have included that in my description. It's normally the obvious things that catch us out

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Yes, I did! I’m at a loss as to what else I can try. Has it worked for anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Cook Stephens View Post
    Yes, I did! I’m at a loss as to what else I can try. Has it worked for anyone?
    If you mean the "accelerator" with "last flying saucer skin", I haven't found how to activate it separately either. It is shown as won in the "All rewards" list, but can't be chosen anywhere, as far as I can see. I think it might be activated automatically, as the saucer thingy MIGHT have changed a bit - but only when flying. The ray a bit more distinct, as someone posted earlier, but I'm still missing the blinking lights. So it might be that it's just not well visible, esp. when "at home".

Screenshot_20191127-064417.jpg tap to enlarge

Note we're in the Received tab here. (Things can't be activated from here, and they lost their description.)
    The gold border means it's a Gold pass item. The saucer itself and the helipad are activated as Downton described above.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-27-2019 at 05:50 AM. Reason: added screenshot

Yes I can confirm that the accelerator is activated automatically if you already have the new saucer skin in use.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Yes I can confirm that the accelerator is activated automatically if you already have the new saucer skin in use.
    Where do you see that?

It's what happened when I won it.
    I had the first saucer skin in use and it automatically upgraded it to the turbo saucer which us the last one.