Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New skins

  1. #1

    New skins

    I have won the last flying saucer skin, but I can't get it to come up in my game. The others have a gold ban around the item. I feel sure it is some simple thing to do, but I just can't figure it out.

  2. #2
    You need to choose the flying saucer at the helipad itself. I have included photos below

    IMG_20191121_114526.jpg Tap where I have pointed the arrow.

    IMG_20191121_114620.jpg Tap the heli where I have added arrow

    IMG_20191121_114711.jpg It should show up as an available choice for you. I haven't won it so it is greyed out on my photo.

    HTH

  3. #3

    Flying Saucer Skin

    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    You need to choose the flying saucer at the helipad itself. I have included photos below

    IMG_20191121_114526.jpg Tap where I have pointed the arrow.

    IMG_20191121_114620.jpg Tap the heli where I have added arrow

    IMG_20191121_114711.jpg It should show up as an available choice for you. I haven't won it so it is greyed out on my photo.

    HTH

    I tried these, but neither the helicopter nor the helipad changed. I rebooted my iPad in case that helped, but it didn’t. Does it take a while to take effect, I wonder?

    Carol
    Cherokee Beach

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol Cook Stephens View Post
    I tried these, but neither the helicopter nor the helipad changed. I rebooted my iPad in case that helped, but it didn’t. Does it take a while to take effect, I wonder?

    Carol
    Cherokee Beach
    I hate to ask the obvious question but did you hit the green "USE" button after selecting the skin?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I hate to ask the obvious question but did you hit the green "USE" button after selecting the skin?
    Lol Charlie, I really should have included that in my description. It's normally the obvious things that catch us out

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I hate to ask the obvious question but did you hit the green "USE" button after selecting the skin?
    Yes, I did! I’m at a loss as to what else I can try. Has it worked for anyone?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol Cook Stephens View Post
    Yes, I did! I’m at a loss as to what else I can try. Has it worked for anyone?
    If you mean the "accelerator" with "last flying saucer skin", I haven't found how to activate it separately either. It is shown as won in the "All rewards" list, but can't be chosen anywhere, as far as I can see. I think it might be activated automatically, as the saucer thingy MIGHT have changed a bit - but only when flying. The ray a bit more distinct, as someone posted earlier, but I'm still missing the blinking lights. So it might be that it's just not well visible, esp. when "at home".

    Screenshot_20191127-064417.jpg tap to enlarge

    Note we're in the Received tab here. (Things can't be activated from here, and they lost their description.)
    The gold border means it's a Gold pass item. The saucer itself and the helipad are activated as Downton described above.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-27-2019 at 05:50 AM. Reason: added screenshot

  8. #8
    Yes I can confirm that the accelerator is activated automatically if you already have the new saucer skin in use.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Yes I can confirm that the accelerator is activated automatically if you already have the new saucer skin in use.
    Where do you see that?

  10. #10
    It's what happened when I won it.
    I had the first saucer skin in use and it automatically upgraded it to the turbo saucer which us the last one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •