Thread: Help explain update in game IOS & Android

Help explain update in game IOS & Android

Dear Ad, please explain for me why in my daughter ipad (IOS) have airship fly on sky in town but my samsung phone (android) not have it? Thank

I'm not sure what airship you can see, I am on iPad and don't have an airship in the sky.
    I do have a blimp that wanders round my town, this is a decoration that can be bought.
    Could you give more detail as to what you can see...maybe a screenshot if you can...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I'm not sure what airship you can see, I am on iPad and don't have an airship in the sky.
    I do have a blimp that wanders round my town, this is a decoration that can be bought.
    Could you give more detail as to what you can see...maybe a screenshot if you can...thanks
    My daughter ipad play game lv16, and come back again in last day, I see a pilot send gift in 4H.

Oh yes, that is blimp, but on my samsung not have bro. Why? Thank you support

My daughter dont buy anything. That is trial?

Hi,

If you're referring to a blimp that gives you a gift for 5 days, that appears when you haven't logged in the game for a long time, and it's a "welcome back" bonus. If she was away from the game for a while, that's why she has it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Oh , i see it. Thank guy!