Thread: Paying for things

Paying for things

Hi

I’m new to the game and would like some advice please. I’m not happy that in order to get money out of the piggy bank I have to pay for it with my own money £2.99. Same with using the market. When I first used the market I could click on the man and get a search. Now I keep getting told that I hire him and again have to pay my own money. Is there any way round these?
    Thanks

Hi,

In order to use the market, you'll have to hire the dealer using township cash, which you can either buy, or earn in-game (from achievements, rewards, chests, mine, etc.). Only the first use of the dealer is free for one day, as a demonstration of how it works.

As for the piggy bank feature, that's just a way of offering t-cash for purchase at a discounted price. The t-cash that goes to the piggy bank is not something that you'd usually gain from normal gameplay, so you don't lose anything if you decide not to open it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES