Thread: Tiny Barn!

Tiny Barn!

I have only just started and my barn seems to have run out of storage very quickly. This seems like a ploy to get money out of me. Is there any other way of increasing storage without spending?

Quote Originally Posted by Liz63 View Post
    I have only just started and my barn seems to have run out of storage very quickly. This seems like a ploy to get money out of me. Is there any other way of increasing storage without spending?
    Hi,

You'll find that even at higher levels, the barn always seems too small, no matter what. For managing your barn space, you can take a look at this threads for some tips/discussions on this topic:

Managing Barn Space
    Tips for New Players
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Our primary source of parts for expanding the barn is the trains. Try to fill those fairly quickly.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Managing your barn space is a skill that you’ll learn as you continue to play. The barn will always be a thorn in your foot. Combining buffs and prioritizing tasks once your space is more free after having completed a building or an upgrade will become mundane lol. Welcome to the game.

The game is full of features that will offer you 'a way out' via T-cash, which can be purchased with real cash. Ultimately it's about getting used to it.

Specifically for the barn, outside of using T-cash to buy upgrade materials, the only thing you can do is to send more train orders or open chests and hopefully you will receive enough after a while. I find that whenever I do not notice about barn size, I end up accummulating enough materials such that I can upgrade them.

At the same time, look at the items within your barn. If you have lots of a particular item that is easily produced (e.g. wheat), sell them off and don't accummulate so much of it within the barn unless you have a definite goal (e.g. fulfilling an order). Or start producing more goods - instead of having spare wheat lying around, convert them into bread. This cuts the item count by half (since 2 wheat -> 1 bread) or more depending on the constituent ingredients.
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

Work on upgrading your trains to reduce travel time. If you want a big barn, your primary goal should be getting all trains to level 21 for the 50% time reduction.