Thread: Invisible park (customizable)

Invisible park (customizable)

During a remodel session, I made a clearing for a customizable park.
    4D2FD253-3004-4147-9E2D-D07AB44C50B5.jpg
    When I tried to place it, it disappeared. I thought I goofed, so grabbed it from inventory again. This time I saw grey areas on the park.
    8DE27EB5-CD53-4FFE-80BC-F021092B6C27.jpg
    I released the square.... no trees, grass, or bushes were visible but the animals were running around..!!!
    328F0EAE-DD87-4A38-A439-A3D22588D60E.jpg and 8496633C-D5D9-48C7-BCCA-CFEC15E49223.jpg

So I tried the other large park..... at least it was able to be seen
    F3303EF6-720E-4FF5-8EED-3D7214F68DB4.jpg
    But I couldn’t place it because the invisible park was already there. I sure hope the deer don’t crash into the trees, but the squirrels running up mid air and jumping around is amusing.... 🤪
    Town: Morgan's Landing (Level 108)
    Gold league Co-op: Moonlit Estuary #M2Q45N
    iOS system (iPad) Friend Code #JDFN5V
    FB Group: Moonlit Estuary @ Township

Stop by my newly remodeled town for a visit. Hope you like it!
    Scotties Rule!

I am missing something. A customizable park? Please expand and explain. I took a break of months from Township and apparently missed a few beats...

That's a funny effect indeed, NikoelC just curious:
    Could you place something smaller there, and place your park somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Carroll Hanes View Post
    I am missing something. A customizable park? Please expand and explain. I took a break of months from Township and apparently missed a few beats...
    Not sure which park is being described.

The wild park decoration is customizable in that it has its own rotation function that gives several different looks to choose from. Mine has no animals no matter which look I choose.

It's easy to find in the decorations by the blue spot with a question mark in it.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-20-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

NikoelC have you try to find park in edit mode?
    It should show the decoration and you can put it back in the store. Try to find new place and use it again.
    I put it in the store because it never shows animals. Animals appear only when I rotate park but after a few minutes park is empty again.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

I don't see the animals even then, but I think it is still a pretty park. I like the woodsy look and keep it in my zoo. I change its look from time to time.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I finally got the wild park (customizable) to be visible. Evidentially another glitch in the game.
    It seems we may have gremlins in the game instead of elves!! Currently I am having trouble getting the Scientist game tasks to all register. I make the items.... but the score board doesn’t recognize some of them. Hmmmmmm....

And my barn is still leaking inventory!
    **sigh**

Scotties Rule!

Quote Originally Posted by NikoelC View Post
    ... It seems we may have gremlins in the game instead of elves!! Currently I am having trouble getting the Scientist game tasks to all register. I make the items.... but the score board doesn’t recognize some of them. Hmmmmmm....
    lol, that must be it!
    For your tasks, just a reminder: read them carefully. If for example it says "plant and collect..", it won't count, if you get them from the market, the Coop or the HOL (just an example! and as I am rather sure you know that already, it's a reminder, not a hint )

If you're sure that is not the reason, you should report it, so Playrix can repair it.

_DD_
    RE the tasks.... I had to manufacture the choc donuts, so I know I did the task correctly...
    but the Scientist game must have been taking a nap! LOL

As for reporting it.... the last report I made to Playrix about a glitch ended with me losing tcash... and them telling me they were working on the problem. Once it got fixed, I was still out the tcash and they closed the ticket. It seems lately that they are less motivated to compensate customers for game losses. Sad.

Scotties Rule!

Quote Originally Posted by NikoelC View Post
    ... It seems lately that they are less motivated to compensate customers for game losses. Sad.
    Not sure they ever were? But Developers usually are interested in repairing bugs in their progs.
    I wouldn't let them get away from the question about this, either. You just have to invest some (more) time