Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Find Artifact task from Verne completely unfair

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Maybe we are getting new stuff to find? And giving 25 gifts to other players for 25 points? A 5 day job.
    It's 5 days but at Least there's nothing really to do. Zoo with take most of 2 days to generate 17 more orders to go with the 8 we have sitting. Plus we need to fill them all. I guess do two 135 point zoo tasks while racing this week, plus 3 more zoo orders.

When people without coop chat were complaining about the task to fill chat requests, we were told it won't be necessary to complete every task to earn all the rewards.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

However, this is a 100 point task. It would be different if it was a 25 pointer.

I am in the same boat. I hate that I am missing out on 100 points for something I have already completed months ago.

Everyone in my co-op agrees that including the artifact task was a bad idea, creating a disadvantage for long-time, loyal players who collected all artifacts years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangeross View Post
    However, this is a 100 point task. It would be different if it was a 25 pointer.
    It would be nice if they could have the software look to see if the museum is all complete and then just mark the task done. I guess people who have to work for those points might say that's unfair, but it isn't a competition so it really doesn't have any negative effect on the people who aren't affected.

I don't see anything wrong with a little reward for their long time players. (Note, that does not include me. I have to work for my artifacts.) Anyway, it's something they might consider if they do this event again and want to keep that task.
    Play on iOS iPad

I don't understand why anyone is complaining. You are getting way better rewards/prizes for just playing the game as you always do.
    You don't have to complete all the tasks to get all the rewards.
    I think it's a win win situation, but hey you can't please everyone

You can skip multiple 100 point tasks and still get every reward. It is possible to get over 2000 points, while you only need 1300. I am not saying it's fair, but I don't feel like I lose anything by not completing some of them. Hopefully next time they will be more thorough, but I still think this is the best deal I have seen in the game. Having those perks for weeks makes it so much more enjoyable to play. At least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    You can skip multiple 100 point tasks and still get every reward. It is possible to get over 2000 points, while you only need 1300.
    Thanks for the math. I hadn't seen those numbers before.

I think the concern is that they don't like seeing their margin of error consumed because of bad event design rather than by their own choices. Considering how much more difficult this week's tasks are than previous ones, my worry is that the last ones may be very difficult to finish in 7 days. I would rather have as many points as possible in hand before we even get to the last batch of big tasks.

I agree the coop chat and artifact tasks aren't worth too much angst, but they do place those players at a disadvantage because it removes the option of not doing some other task. I do think they were very poor choices by the event designers.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-19-2019 at 08:56 PM.
    Play on iOS iPad

Perks

I’m doing the perks challenges and I got one for 100 points. It’s to collect five museum items. But I’ve already got all museum items. Not very fair that I’m gonna miss out on the 100 points... would also recommend not having co-op related tasks for those of us not in a co-op.
    Level: 145
    Town Name: Billville
    Playing since: November 29, 2014
    Friend Code: 6JXT3V
    Zoo Level: 45
    Devices: iPhone 11 Pro Max/ iPad Pro 11”
    Barn Size: 3735
    Mine Depth: 54,000+
    Money spent on Township: Lost track

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Thanks for the math. I hadn't seen those numbers before.

I think the concern is that they don't like seeing their margin of error consumed because of bad event design rather than by their own choices. Considering how much more difficult this week's tasks are than previous ones, my worry is that the last ones may be very difficult to finish in 7 days. I would rather have as many points as possible in hand before we even get to the last batch of big tasks.

I agree the coop chat and artifact tasks aren't worth too much angst, but they do place those players at a disadvantage because it removes the option of not doing some other task. I do think they were very poor choices by the event designers.
    I agree 100% with this. Also, this is Playrix we're talking about. The last set of prizes is 100 tcash and a land expansion. If this is like anything else they do..They will make the last week difficult. People will panic and spend real money so they can finish the required 1300. Cuddz is right about it being a win win....But more for Playrix then us