Thread: Friends needing help not showing

Friends needing help not showing

I was looking through my friend list for old/inactives to make room for new friends. I tapped through into a few towns and saw they requested help with train cars, but had no "!" on their icon, and were not in the "!" tab on my friend list. Is this some kind of glitch, or an intended side effect?

oops. I had almost no Help requests today either, but assumed it was due to one of event or regatta tasks. Didn't check in other towns, will do next time when ingame. Thanks for the hint!
    I don't see how it could be an intended effect of something; it seems like a glitch (and you'd best report it from ingame, unless someone else here has a brilliant idea for its reason).

I have had old inactive towns with help requests that didn’t show up in the “!” tab before. I think they expire after awhile but, from my past experience, filling them still counts for crate filling tasks... IIRC i didn’t get clovers for them though—probably because the player was no longer active to tap to send the thank you.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I have had old inactive towns with help requests that didn’t show up in the “!” tab before. I think they expire after awhile but, from my past experience, filling them still counts for crate filling tasks... IIRC i didn’t get clovers for them though—probably because the player was no longer active to tap to send the thank you.
    ah - that I had, too, sometimes. old+inactive, yes. Checked yesterday and didn't find such in my current friends. Although still very few requests.
    Anyway, don't know whether what the OP describes counts as glitch then.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ah - that I had, too, sometimes. old+inactive, yes. Checked yesterday and didn't find such in my current friends. Although still very few requests.
    Anyway, don't know whether what the OP describes counts as glitch then.
    My requests are down as well but i just assumed it was because more people were jumping in to help for the task of filling 100 requests.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    My requests are down as well but i just assumed it was because more people were jumping in to help for the task of filling 100 requests.
    yes, assumed so, too, that or regatta (crate) task. And maybe yet more co-ordination in Coops about filling, so they are faster.

All my Facebook friends are not in my friends list on the game. I switched phones but that shouldn't matter. I still have the same friends on Facebook. Please help me get them back because I can't request more and they can't either because we have hit the max. Shouldn't be a limit on friends anyway.