Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Find Artifact task from Verne completely unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Geeze, you really made a production of it. I just added platinum to boats I needed to send anyway.

We have weeks to collect these, so I wouldn't advise anyone to waste the purple Smart Navigation booster over this.
    Well, I tend to make a production out of just about anything. Besides, I have plenty of those purple boosters, should put them to use sometime.

I am only 12 artifacts short of the complete set and all of them are seafaring items, the mine items are complete already. Despite sending ingots, artifacts are very scarce for me, however I have been receiving a lot of bricks from the islanders So I'm going into "blitz mode" now that I'm done with this weekend's regatta tasks.

20191120_192120.jpg 20191120_192145.jpg 20191120_192206.jpg 20191120_192229.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Specialj501, while some people have 'complained' most of the posts I've read (including one I posted about the co-op task) fell more into what I would call 'commenting'. Some people, especially since this is a brand new event, have merely questioned if they could still get all the prizes without completing all the tasks; others have mentioned they are glad they didn't have to skip both the co-op and artifact tasks; even more have posted helpful tips without making judgemental statements.

I guess what I'm saying is what one person sees as complaining, others see as open forum discussion. Barb
    Barb, sorry to see that my comment was taken as judging. Should've said they were saying. I was agreeing that tasks were unfair, but equally & everyone needs to relax & just play the game you'll get all your prizes. After all the thread is about unfair tasks. I was just surprised at how many felt this was unfair because everyone is getting unfair tasks.

I have low level town in a little co-op & high level town in big coop so I'm experiencing both sides of this event

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Well, I tend to make a production out of just about anything. Besides, I have plenty of those purple boosters, should put them to use sometime.

I am only 12 artifacts short of the complete set and all of them are seafaring items, the mine items are complete already. Despite sending ingots, artifacts are very scarce for me, however I have been receiving a lot of bricks from the islanders So I'm going into "blitz mode" now that I'm done with this weekend's regatta tasks.

20191120_192120.jpg 20191120_192145.jpg 20191120_192206.jpg 20191120_192229.jpg
    I have 6 booster coupons for double ingots & I just activated one after spending the last 24+ hours sending ships with platinum & only getting a chest 50-75%. although I did finally get 1 artifact before I activated the booster. I don't mind sending the ingots, since I have 30+. I just would like something on the return.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Barb, sorry to see that my comment was taken as judging...I have low level town in a little co-op & high level town in big coop so I'm experiencing both sides of this event...
    No problem, Specialj501. Good to know from your post you are seeing both sides. Equally sorry if I was too harsh. Barb

It's really not "unfair". That one task is not needed to collect all the prizes, not by a longshot. Perhaps see it through before getting all up in arms about it, eh?

I didn't do the Artifacts, I didn't use any boosters except those that were automatically added (barn, market etc)
    I never buy ore from Raja, nor do I buy jewelry from him.
    I just played my game as I always do and only really looked at it when I saw I had a reward to collect, or towards the end of the day to check I had done the daily tasks, and I always had.
    I guess I have been lucky with this event, and the rewards are brilliant.

Professors experiment

I have and I’m sure others have collected the artifacts for the museum for quite some time so how do we get to get 100 for our task in this ? It’s part of the experiment but we are losing out

You are not losing out.
    You do not have to do every task to get all the rewards.

Please make sure there isn't already a thread dealing with your wishes the link below deals with this

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...!-New-event!!!