Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Find Artifact task from Verne completely unfair

Find Artifact task from Verne completely unfair

Long time players have found all their artifacts so they can't complete the task. It's worth 100 pts. That's a big disadvantage.

I thought the same, I can’t remember when I completed mine. I am assuming it is still possible to claim all the rewards because if it’s not what is the point of paying cash.

Me too. So unfair on long term players

Maybe we are getting new stuff to find? And giving 25 gifts to other players for 25 points? A 5 day job.

I'm facing same problem. All my collections are completed. Feeling panicked, don't want to fail the final finish score.
    Can't someone tell Township head people they need to add another collection to the museum? or something?

You can still get all rewards even if there are some tasks that you are not able to complete (like this task, or sharing goods with co-op members if you are not in a co-op, etc.).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You can still get all rewards even if there are some tasks that you are not able to complete (like this task, or sharing goods with co-op members if you are not in a co-op, etc.).
    That's good to hear. Thanks

As Dread said not all the tasks need to be completed.
    There is another thread where the lower levels complained they couldn't complete all tasks.
    I'm sure Playrix wouldn't give us tasks we cannot do if it wasn't possible to get all the rewards.

Professor experiments - Artifacts task

New task for today- How are you supposed to find artifacts in the mine or sea chest if you have already completed the museum? I don’t think they thought this one through. Any help with this one moderators?

Thank you!