Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Find Artifact task from Verne completely unfair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Find Artifact task from Verne completely unfair

Long time players have found all their artifacts so they can't complete the task. It's worth 100 pts. That's a big disadvantage.

I thought the same, I can’t remember when I completed mine. I am assuming it is still possible to claim all the rewards because if it’s not what is the point of paying cash.

Me too. So unfair on long term players

Maybe we are getting new stuff to find? And giving 25 gifts to other players for 25 points? A 5 day job.

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Maybe we are getting new stuff to find? And giving 25 gifts to other players for 25 points? A 5 day job.
    It's 5 days but at Least there's nothing really to do. Zoo with take most of 2 days to generate 17 more orders to go with the 8 we have sitting. Plus we need to fill them all. I guess do two 135 point zoo tasks while racing this week, plus 3 more zoo orders.

When people without coop chat were complaining about the task to fill chat requests, we were told it won't be necessary to complete every task to earn all the rewards.

I'm facing same problem. All my collections are completed. Feeling panicked, don't want to fail the final finish score.
    Can't someone tell Township head people they need to add another collection to the museum? or something?

You can still get all rewards even if there are some tasks that you are not able to complete (like this task, or sharing goods with co-op members if you are not in a co-op, etc.).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

However, this is a 100 point task. It would be different if it was a 25 pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangeross View Post
    However, this is a 100 point task. It would be different if it was a 25 pointer.
    It would be nice if they could have the software look to see if the museum is all complete and then just mark the task done. I guess people who have to work for those points might say that's unfair, but it isn't a competition so it really doesn't have any negative effect on the people who aren't affected.

I don't see anything wrong with a little reward for their long time players. (Note, that does not include me. I have to work for my artifacts.) Anyway, it's something they might consider if they do this event again and want to keep that task.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You can still get all rewards even if there are some tasks that you are not able to complete (like this task, or sharing goods with co-op members if you are not in a co-op, etc.).
    That's good to hear. Thanks