Thread: Cannot connect to Facebook or contact Support

Cannot connect to Facebook or contact Support

For the past couple weeks I have not been able to connect my town with Facebook, I had been previously connected. When I click Facebook it it just spins and does nothing. I am playing on my laptop using Win 10. I searched and tried various things but they did not help. I am also not able to contact support. When I click that it does nothing. Any ideas? Also am wondering it I delete the game and re-install will I lose my progress and have to start over? TIA

For the past 24 hours my game hasn’t loaded at all. No matter what I do, it gets the blue bar all the way through loading and then just sits there until my phone goes to sleep. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling and it didn’t fix it, so I’m not sure how useful that would be for you either. It’s really bugging me!!

Quote Originally Posted by ebianchi View Post
    For the past 24 hours my game hasn’t loaded at all. No matter what I do, it gets the blue bar all the way through loading and then just sits there until my phone goes to sleep. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling and it didn’t fix it, so I’m not sure how useful that would be for you either. It’s really bugging me!!
    Assuming your internet connection is good, when a game can't finish loading that usually means your phone is too full or too busy doing other things to open another app this size. A hard restart will sometimes take care of this problem.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I have this problem, from time o tme, and yes it's cos the cache is full.
    Close all pages in the background first.
    Empty your cache.
    Then reboot your device.