Thread: Not able to register for regatta

Not able to register for regatta

Hi all,
    today I opted out 2 members because their internet had broken down.
    Fortunately their wifi was repaired an hour ago.
    But now they cannot register for the regatta which starts tomorrow.
    They can do the correct settings but it does not show in the list of members of the co-op.
    Can anybody help?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

We were able to help ourselves. Leaving co-op and coming back did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Glad you managed to sort it out Elvengirl, Happy Racing
    Thanks, you too.

I was trying to opt out of regatta and went to additional settings. And then I closed the game and came back and it still shows that I am racing. What can I do?

The upcoming week is an interseasonal one, *everybody* is set to racing because it a relaxed, no pressure, no competition week. Your setting of Opt-Out will be in effect the week after, the first week on the next season.

I was unable to get into the Regatta and went to the settings and opted in for the Regatta, I then got out of the game in order it to reset itself, however, I still can't get into the Regatta. It says I'm in observer mode. Can anyone assist me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluigi246 View Post
    I was unable to get into the Regatta and went to the settings and opted in for the Regatta, I then got out of the game in order it to reset itself, however, I still can't get into the Regatta. It says I'm in observer mode. Can anyone assist me?
    Hi,

If you changed the settings after the race has already started, they will take effect only for the next regatta, as you can't join an ongoing race.
    Any change in the opt-in/out status you make while the race is active will apply only after the race is over.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES