Thread: Event Calendar tickets earned from helicopter sales

Event Calendar tickets earned from helicopter sales

When we have events from the event calendar our barns get full due to the tickets earned from the helicopter sales - we try empty the barn by sending off the helicopter but in most cases the tickets earned are more than the items sold so the barn lands up being overstocked and you can't collect produced items to fill trains and planes due to this.

Could tickets not be kept separately like the ore that we collect from the mine?

If I don't plan to use them in the event, I just sell them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    This has been asked for many times.
    It woukd go against the strategy of the game.
    Actually not. They are inconsistent on this point. Within the last few months we had one involving helicopters where nothing went in the barn. I remember us talking about it in coop chat. Why they sometimes do and sometimes don't, I don't know.

With the bubblegum event, it seemed easy enough to get rid of the tickets by making tokens constantly. The tokens did not go into the barn. We couldn't sell them during the event but they did give us coins for them at the end. I've no idea if that worked out to more or less coins than just selling the tickets from the barn.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    With the bubblegum event, it seemed easy enough to get rid of the tickets by making tokens constantly. The tokens did not go into the barn. We couldn't sell them during the event but they did give us coins for them at the end. I've no idea if that worked out to more or less coins than just selling the tickets from the barn.
    Hi Mayfield
    I received many more tickets of red and green, compared to blue tickets. I sold around 30-40 tickets in the last few days of the event, to make room in my barn. It didn't result in more blue tickets from hell orders to balance everything out. The overwhelming amount of red and green, compared to blue tickets continued.
    Just how it goes with Playrix.
    Last edited by sunshine and rainbows; 11-19-2019 at 05:30 AM.
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

I agree Sunshine, it become a standing joke in our coop, comparing which item is the one we don't get a lot of.
    And it isn't the same one fir everyone.

I agree Mayfield, they do have some events where items are not stored in the barn.
    This one stored tickets, however storing them in the barn was supposed to encourage players to make tokens, in order to free up barn space.