Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $5.99 Gold Pass ; Note for Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    One of my goals for today (Monday) is to make 90 chef hats. Surely that is a glitch! Lol Even making 9 would be challenging as it would take lots of cotten bolts. Luckily I can skip that task!
    That is very probably the event task, not a factory task, see replies here. (can be skipped, too, of course *g*)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That is very probably the event task, not a factory task, see replies here. (can be skipped, too, of course *g*)
    Yup. Event task. I hadn't started it yet. Makes much more sense than a factory task! Lolol

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Yup. Event task. I hadn't started it yet. Makes much more sense than a factory task! Lolol
    yep *G* Since regatta tasks, I try to read everything very carefully (and tap on everything anyway - except tcash buttons).
    In any case it's funny (good) how y'all know your factory items!

I bought the gold pass, and it was well worth it! Finally, Playrix gives us some truly fun rewards! I have loved the Experiments event, and i hope we'll have another one. Please keep in mind, however, that you should not ruin the event in the future. Don't raise the price of the gold pass and don't diminish the rewards.

The flying saucer is a real winner!
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    I will really miss this "experiment" when it's gone. I have already maxed out on the prizes, but I still enjoy having the daily goals to shoot for even if I don't get anything. Getting stuff would be better of course, but I like making the goals. Is that weird?
    I’m secretly hoping there will be a hidden reward for those who completed tasks even though they completed enough just to receive the last reward.