Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $5.99 Gold Pass ; Note for Playrix

$5.99 Gold Pass ; Note for Playrix

This is one of two purchases I’ve ever made with you guys and I’ll say this was well worth $5.99 and that I’d gladly pay for it again. The benefits, including Tcash, that you receive with this purchase are incredible in comparison to anything else you have ever offered before in my opinion. As a consumer I will tell you that 99% of your offers To get me to purchase something in game leaves me feeling like I’m on the poo end of the cost/benefit stick. I’m not going to go into detail of All these regular offers but needless to say, many of us don’t value 2-3$ for opening a piggy filled with 150-200 T cash... But to incorporate upgrades, Tcash, skins, and most importantly Huge coin buffs along with other buffs when compared to other offers we’ve received in the past... this gold pass takes the cake. I understand this may not be something you want to offer often as to not condition the player base to not want to make your other smaller petty microtransactions but to someone like me who will spend money when I feel it’s worth it, I will buy the gold pass again when the event occurs next.

Just food for thought!
    Last edited by thruv; 11-20-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Seconded...love it, will buy again for the same price.

It may be that Playrix won't see this, as the forum is made up of players helping players.
    Playrix staff only seem to pop in with announcements.
    However, it so nice to see something positive, instead of all the moans lol
    I think most players that have bought it are enjoying the perks. I certainly am.

yes the gold pass is a sweet one, especially for someone in your coop buy that, you can take some advantage too

BTW, what is "I’m on the poo end of the cost/benefit stick", English is my 2nd lang, i cannot understand this sentence, can u explain for me? thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post

BTW, what is "I’m on the poo end of the cost/benefit stick", English is my 2nd lang, i cannot understand this sentence, can u explain for me? thx!
    Lol...it means to receive the least beneficial side of a deal or situation - I hope that explains

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    yes the gold pass is a sweet one, especially for someone in your coop buy that, you can take some advantage too

The OP (opening post) feels that the Gold Pass is good value for money. They think the usual special offers the benefits aren't worth the cost,

Agreed, it actually made me revisit my android town, even though I have a high level one on windows. Although windows didn't get an update in more, than 3 months, so that is also a reason.... but still, that generous market perk, it is just the best thing I saw in this game.

it is great value & adds a lot of fun in the game, chasing the tasks.

i'm close to the free barn expansion i don't ever recall barn expansions being given as prizes before?

So does anyone know what happens when you max out on rewards? Also what happens when the thing is over and your barn goes back to the regular size? Do you have time to sell off stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jen32258 View Post
    So does anyone know what happens when you max out on rewards? Also what happens when the thing is over and your barn goes back to the regular size? Do you have time to sell off stuff?
    You will keep everything in your barn, but you won’t be able to add anything before reaching it‘s normal size.