Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $5.99 Gold Pass ; Note for Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    You will keep everything in your barn, but you won’t be able to add anything before reaching it‘s normal size.
    Really!?! Are you sure Zimbelstern? That's amazing if correct 😆

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    The OP (opening post) feels that the Gold Pass is good value for money. They think the usual special offers the benefits aren't worth the cost,
    I sometimes do buy those 40% and 30% off bundles, but i will often pass because of the booster coupons they chose to include. 2x copter coins-yes. 2x crops-yes, 2x animals-yes, 30% off factory time-yes, 2x boat speed up-yes,yes,yes, pleeeeze more of these. But I refuse to buy any bundle with another temporary barn increase when I already have a pile of them unused. Same for the two relating to chat requests. Those are the boosters several in my coop wasted for the booster task because we had piles of them we never used.

The other bundle I will sometimes buy is the tcash plus unique decoration, depending on how much I want the decoration. They don't offer those often, though. With those, I at least still have something to show for my money after the tcash is gone. (Ok, it isn't really something, just transient pixels, but ...)
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Really!?! Are you sure Zimbelstern? That's amazing if correct
    I bet Z wouldn't post that here, if they weren't sure *G*

and yes, it's correct (if it behaves like the earlier / other situations, when the Barn is overflowing).

(sorry, can't quote properly in this thread, reason unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I bet Z wouldn't post that here, if they weren't sure *G*

and yes, it's correct (if it behaves like the earlier / other situations, when the Barn is overflowing).

(sorry, can't quote properly in this thread, reason unknown)
    Phew, thought that part was going to be quite a chore! Thx DD n Z...Happy days

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Phew, thought that part was going to be quite a chore! ...
    The part "you won’t be able to add anything before reaching its normal size" WILL be hard enough.
    Happy gaming anyway!

I have tried to keep as close to my normal barn limit as possible, so I won't have to stress over selling items to make room for things I need as ongoing, such as crops in large quantities fir trains, or cow feed etc.
    Fingers crossed I can keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    The part "you won’t be able to add anything before reaching its normal size" WILL be hard enough.
    Happy gaming anyway!
    Lol, yeah, have thought that one through.. thanks DD as Cuddz says..am trying to keep it manageable and resist hoarding too much!

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    ...am trying to keep it manageable and resist hoarding too much!
    I play differently; I think the time is long enough to test it fully, and I do. Also, cos the amounts in the market are so huge, lol.
    And I enjoy it and it's also something to look forward to for later, higher lvls.

I keep in mind what I had in barn before (between 15 - 20 of each item at my lvl, except crops), and will go back to that at around the end of the experiments, and have Spacious barn boosters to survive the "getting over (? Überbrückung)"-time

still might cause some fainting but there's no pressure.

I will really miss this "experiment" when it's gone. I have already maxed out on the prizes, but I still enjoy having the daily goals to shoot for even if I don't get anything. Getting stuff would be better of course, but I like making the goals. Is that weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    I will really miss this "experiment" when it's gone. I have already maxed out on the prizes, but I still enjoy having the daily goals to shoot for even if I don't get anything. Getting stuff would be better of course, but I like making the goals. Is that weird?
    I don't think that is weird.

One of my goals for today (Monday) is to make 90 chef hats. Surely that is a glitch! Lol Even making 9 would be challenging as it would take lots of cotten bolts. Luckily I can skip that task!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)