Thread: Building materials yard

Building materials yard

I wish we had a builders yard, or could buy building materials...everything takes Soooo long!
    Tag: G3H65P Level: Township 110 Fishdom 2400

Hi Cuddz..Thx for reply n links,
    Ok, if not a yard, why can't they be bought from Arla at the market...surely buying bricks, cement, glass are basics when building a town? The tool exchange could still be used to convert into drills etc...

They do sometimes sell those in the market, but usually only for tcash, like the mining and expansion tools. Once in a while we might see them for coins.

At least they are letting us buy them from each other in chat now. It's working great because different players seem to get excesses of different items.

I hope they decide to add that tab to chat permanently. Or at least maybe give us this event again often.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Hi Cuddz..Thx for reply n links, Ok, if not a yard, why can't they be bought from Arla at the market...
    The operator of the market is Raja, not Arla. https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers

Lol...Thx BJK14...I stand corrected, Raja

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post

I hope they decide to add that tab to chat permanently. Or at least maybe give us this event again often.
    Hi Mayfield, yeah, that's something...I sail solo n wasn't aware that was available in chat. Yes, agreed, it makes the game far more rewarding.. more!

We can hope Playrix will make the buying of materials a permanent thing.
    But, dont forget they want you to spend TCash and so they sell some in the market.
    But hey we can hope.