Thread: Member become grey in regatta statistics - any idea why

Member become grey in regatta statistics - any idea why

For some reason one of the players from our co-op become grey in regatta statistics. It happened in the last 24 hrs.
    Member is not abandoned the co-op, in co-op list it is still present and marked as regatta player.
    In statistics shows 4 task done but zero points for tasks. I can visit the city .

In messages I leave question for member if there is any problem but he/she usually doesn`t take part in discussions.

Do you have any idea what is happened?
    I`m coleader and I didn`t find any way to contact member directly through inbox.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

Sorry Tatjana, from what I've read, this usually means that the player has been banned. If they still had the points from the tasks they'd done, maybe they could just have left the co-op, but because the points have gone to zero I can't think of any other explanation. (Of course I may be wrong - I hope I am - and someone else might come up with a totally different reason )

JJay, that is exactly what I was afraid that happened. I read a lot of this staff here on forum. Should I report to support?
    Playing since 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    JJay, that is exactly what I was afraid that happened. I read a lot of this staff here on forum. Should I report to support?
    You can try to report it to customer support, but they will probably tell you that that player must contact them him or herself. If they have been banned probably they won't be able to do this from their game, so they should use this form - https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1
    Of course, if you have no way of contacting the player you won't be able to tell them this

Sorry I can't be of more help. If any of your co-op are friends with this person on Facebook they could maybe contact them there, or, if anyone is friends with the person in-game, you could kick them from the co-op, and then send an invitation to re-join, including a personal message. Some people who have been banned seem to be able to access their game for several days till the ban is made permanent and others don't.

And lastly, are you sure the person wasn't cheating? Have they been a member of your co-op for a long time, and do their statistics in their town hall seem appropriate? Unfortunately there are some players who do things which are against Playrix's rules

Hope you manage to find a solution.

I`m pretty sure he/she is not cheating. Member is in co-op for more then a year and normally reach co-op requirements but not the most active. I didn`t noticed that he/she would become suddenly very active.
    I will talk with co-op and will see what to do. Idea of kick out with message and information about reaching support is very good.
    Thanks.
    Playing since 2016