Thread: Houses of Worship

Houses of Worship

This may be off topic but this forum isn’t very user friendly navigation wise. Under the topic Ideas That Cannot be Implemented it lists houses of worship. There are several houses of worship offered in decorations... what’s the deal there?

Those are all part of the UNESCO World Heritage collection that Playrix offers as game decorations.

Barb has already answered why Playrix include these buildings. I am just going to add that I am very glad they have included them. I never think of their religious meaning when viewing them in my town. They are beautiful iconic works of art that look amazing and I am glad Playrix recognise them as such .

Generic religious buildings solely for the purpose of a player being able to display their own personal religious beliefs. Now that's an entirely different beast IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Barb has already answered why Playrix include these buildings. I am just going to add that I am very glad they have included them. I never think of their religious meaning when viewing them in my town. They are beautiful iconic works of art that look amazing and I am glad Playrix recognise them as such .

Generic religious buildings solely for the purpose of a player being able to display their own personal religious beliefs. Now that's an entirely different beast IMO.
    I agree Downton, I don't look at then religiously either, just as a beautiful decoration.
    And I agree with your last statement, and I feel it could cause unrest.

Is it really that important/significant that Township offers houses of worship?
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    For a lot of people yes and for different reasons. These buildings, as Barb mention, are found under UNESCO World Heritage. And I agree with Downton, these are feats of architectural masterpieces the likes of which have not been, nor probably ever could be, recreated.

It is a matter of opinion and one that borders on one of Playrix's forum rules (#3):

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...before-posting!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    Yes. There are two main topics that are prone to cause anger and uproar, esp. in written discussions, as opinions on them vary widely worldwide.
    Hence forum rule nr 3, which I have seen in similar form in almost every forum that is open to the public:

Politics and religion are not to be discussed on our forum even in the Lounge section.
    Calling it worship instead of religion wouldn't help.