Thread: Help from friend not registering

Help from friend not registering

Just a bug I have been noticing recently. I will receive a notification that a friend has filled a plane or train crate. I will open township from that notification and go to that crate and it shows it hasn't been filled. I have to close out township and reopen it for it to register that it has been filled by a friend. I play on a Samsung galaxy S10.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldierlymetal View Post
    Just a bug I have been noticing recently. I will receive a notification that a friend has filled a plane or train crate. I will open township from that notification and go to that crate and it shows it hasn't been filled. I have to close out township and reopen it for it to register that it has been filled by a friend. I play on a Samsung galaxy S10.
    Welcome to the forum! I'm also on Android and have noticed the same thing however, I don't bother to close the game because eventually (5-10 minutes later) it registers/appears. Barb

Same here. As Barb said I also don't close and reopen my game as it does register.It seems when we receive help when not on the game it causes a slight delay when we do enter our town. I notice most of the time the help I have been given appears after I have visited a friend (usually to help them) as well.